Chapter 5 "Party killer.."

You and Vivienne quickly dust yourselves off, standing up and nudging each other.
Mountain glances between the two of you, a curious tone taking over his voice. "Are you guys siblings or something?" He mumbles.
Nah, just friends, might as well be siblings though-" Vivienne says with a snicker. Mountain nods in response, it was hard to read his face because of the mask, but he had very expressive eyes that made up for that.
"Oh, well you guys sure act like siblings." He says with a small chuckle, glancing at Sodo who was glaring at you and Vivienne with a disgusted look.
"Sodo-" Mountain was cut off by Swiss peeking his head through the doorway, wearing the same kind of silver mask.
"Yo, Papa said they gotta stay for awhile, he'll explain later. Swiss added on, seemingly reading the millions of questions that flooded your and Vivienne's heads.
Mountain nods with a content hum, glancing at Both of you with a smile.
"Sodo, why don't you walk Y/N to their room, and I'll walk Vivienne to hers?" He says with a smile.
You and Vivienne exchange a worried glance, paranoid as you were about to be separated.
"Please be careful Vivienne-" You mumble, tugging on her sleeve, she only shrugs with a smile.
"I'll be fine, don't worry-!" She says with a sweet smile, tilting her head as she runs off with Mountain, asking a million questions on the way.

You turn to look at Sodo who just rolls his eyes and walks down the hall, you followed him quietly, noticing his tail that swished behind him.
"Your room is over here, breakfast is at 6, don't be late if you want to eat." He says with an annoyed growl, pointing to a door and quickly walking off with his hands in his pockets.
"Party killer..." You mumble, walking into the room and closing the door behind you, admiring the black toned room. You ran over to the bed and face planted onto it, letting out a small content sigh.
"Damn, this is comfy.." You mumbled sitting up and looking around the room.
You notice a closet and walk over to it, opening it to see a bunch of black, gothic clothes.
"At Least they have style.." You thought to yourself, walking back over to the bed collapsing back onto it, snuggling into the blankets and quickly falling asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You wake up the next morning, looking at the clock and letting out a tired groan. "5:30? Oh yeah... breakfast." You thought to yourself, getting up and walking to the bathroom that was attached to your room, you brush your hair, teeth and get dressed in some black ripped jeans, and a grey button up with a messy black tie, you throw on your beat up sneakers and ruffle your hair slightly, deciding you looked appropriate enough for public interaction.
You open the door, looking both ways in the hall and realizing you have no idea where to go. You aimlessly wander around, peeking around corners and tracing your hand along the beautiful wallpaper.
"Hm." You hum to yourself, finally finding what looked like a cafeteria, you quickly search the crowd and find Vivienne, who waves you over from a table of what looked to be other Ghouls.
You quickly walk over and sit next to her, letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding.
She playfully nudges you, smiling. "Hey Y/N!" She says excitedly.
You nod, feeling slightly uncomfortable that the table of Ghouls fixed their attention on you.
"Hey Vivi.." You mumble with a weak smile.
She nods and fixes her attention on the other Ghouls again before quickly snapping her head towards you.
"Oh-! I gotta introduce you-!" She says excitedly nodding her head towards the ghouls.
"Oh, no it's oka-" You're interrupted by Vivienne getting all of the Ghouls attention.
"Yo, this is Y/N, my friend that I was talking about."
You glare at her as you feel your face flush with embarrassment.
A bunch of people introduced themselves and over time you met Phantom, Aether, Cirrus, Cumulus, Aurora, Rain, Ifrit, Special, and Alpha, And of course you already know Mountain, Swiss, and Sodo.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After breakfast you felt pretty acquainted with everyone, except Sodo, who you could feel his glare boring into the back of your head.
You shrugged it off, returning to your room after awhile and collapsing onto your bed, falling asleep quickly after having enough social interaction for the morning.