Vol. 3, Chapter 7- Quirk Apprehension Test

Denki gazed in awe at the enormous door marked 1-A. "This door is massive," he said to himself, his eyes wide with amazement. As described in the anime, its scale was nothing compared to seeing it in person.

Beside him, Shoto nodded in agreement. "It's quite impressive," he remarked, his tone filled with wonder. "Not as impressive as the amount Bakugou spent treating us to dinner, though," he added, a hint of amusement in his voice.

During the entrance exam, Denki secured the top spot with an impressive 126 points, comprising 70 Villain Points and 56 Rescue Points. Izuku followed closely behind, earning second place with 122 points, distributed as 67 Villain Points and 55 Rescue Points.

Shoto claimed third place, achieving 101 points, with 50 Villain Points and 51 Rescue Points. Lastly, Bakugou ended up in fourth place, accumulating 98 points, primarily from his high Villain Points at 88 and a modest 10 Rescue Points.

Ironically, it was Bakugou who had issued the challenge, who now found himself responsible for treating the others to dinner due to his lower score.

Denki, Shoto, and Izuku took full advantage of Bakugou's generosity and ordered some of the most expensive items on the menu, playfully testing the limits of his wallet. Fortunately, Bakugou still had some funds left after the extravagant dinner, albeit less than before.

"Come on, let's go inside," Shoto said, his voice calm as he slid the door open.

"Get your feet off the desk! UA is a respectable academy that doesn't deserve this disrespect!" scolded Iida, his tone firm as he confronted Bakugou.

Bakugou's response was as fiery as ever. "Fuck off, Elite! I do what I want!" he declared, his chin tilting up defiantly in annoyance at Iida's reprimand.

As Shoto quietly slid the door open, he and Denki couldn't help but witness Bakugou receiving a stern reminder from the same person who had already called out Denki during the orientation.

However, their attention was soon drawn to a tall individual with a shaved head who approached the scene. He too had strong opinions on the matter. "I ALSO WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU PUT YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND! IT SHOWS DISRESPECT TO THE DESK AND THE INSTITUTION! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" he asserted.

Bakugou's response was predictably brash. "Shut up, Baldie!"

The tall newcomer clarified his follicular status, raising his voice to be heard over the commotion. "I'M NOT BALD, MY HEAD JUST SHAVED!"

Denki recognized this tall figure as Inasa Yoarashi. In the manga, he had taken the recommendation exams alongside Shoto and transferred to Shiketsu High School. The reason he transferred is because of Shoto's cold attitude.

Observing Inasa's presence, Denki deduced that Shoto's decision not to participate in the recommendation exams had prevented Inasa from transferring to Shiketsu.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Denki called out, his voice friendly and a genuine smile on his face.

Bakugou, Iida, and Inasa turned their attention towards Shoto and Denki, who were both walking toward them.

"Thanks for the meal! You were really generous that day!" Denki expressed his gratitude, appreciating Bakugou's unexpected act of generosity.

"You Pikachu! You three wasted my allowances that day!" Bakugou snapped, his voice laced with annoyance and anger, clearly frustrated by the memory of the extravagant dinner.

Iida then approached Denki. "You're Denki Kaminari, correct? I'm sorry for being rude at the orientation," he said, bowing apologetically, his earlier stern demeanor replaced with politeness and sincerity.