Vol. 3, Chapter 12- USJ (Part 1)

Author's Note;

Hey, I updated the book cover, what do you all think?

====================

Behind her, she turned to find Kurogiri unconscious, smoke rising from his form. Her eyes widened in surprise as she caught sight of Denki, who sat on Kurogiri's back, a devious smile on his face.

"Seems like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now you're caught in my little web of sparks," Denki quipped, his smirk growing even more sinister.

Hana maintained her defensive stance, conjuring a crackling Meltdowner orb. It was uncommon for Kurogiri to be caught off-guard, let alone incapacitated, and her escape route now lay insensate.

Denki's grin widened even more. "Feeling afraid?" he taunted.

"Afraid? Not in the slightest," Hana scoffed. "If I recall correctly, you struggled the last time we faced each other, didn't you?" she retorted.

Denki paused, adopting a thoughtful expression. "Did I? Well then, I'd love a rematch."

With a sudden burst of lightning, Denki vanished, leaving a crackling trail behind him. Hana's eyes darted around the hallway, searching for any sign of his presence.

Unbeknownst to her, Denki had infiltrated the teacher's lounge, silently positioning himself behind her. In an instant, he tapped her back, releasing a surge of lightning.

"AHH!" Hana gasped, collapsing to the floor in pain.

Denki's sinister grin deepened as he continued his assault. With his foot on Hana's back, electrocuted Hana once more. This time, he targeted her body's electric currents, disrupting her nervous system with calculated precision.

"AHH!" Hana's scream echoed through the hallway as blood erupted from her nose and ears, and saliva dripped from her mouth.

Her eyes rolled up, a look of unbearable anguish etched across her face. Moments later, she collapsed, unconscious and completely incapacitated.

Denki stood over her fallen form, his expression devoid of remorse, reveling in his cruel victory.

Denki's eyes narrowed in determination as he contemplated his next move. "Now then, time to use the Control Skill on you, but how do I do that?" he muttered to himself, unsure of the process.

The familiar yellow holographic screen materialized in front of him, displaying a message:

<<Master, all you have to do is think or mutter 'Control'.>>

"Ah, I see, thank you, System," Denki murmured, his confidence returning as he grasped the newfound power at his fingertips.

Denki extended his hand toward the unconscious Hana and muttered, "Contr-"

But before he could finish the incantation, Hana's mouth suddenly released a viscous black liquid.

Startled, Denki stepped away, his confusion palpable. "What the hell?" he exclaimed, his eyes wide with shock.

To his astonishment, he noticed that it wasn't just Hana; Kurogiri was experiencing the same bizarre phenomenon.

The black liquid began to engulf them, creeping over their bodies until they were completely submerged. In a matter of moments, both Hana and Kurogiri vanished from sight, leaving Denki standing alone in the hallway, utterly bewildered by the inexplicable turn of events.

Frustration etched on his face, Denki clenched both his hands tightly. "Damn it! I almost had them!" he muttered under his breath, seething with annoyance at the missed opportunity.