Restless

Mike sat on the couch with his bag of popcorn in his lap as he turned on the Television in front of him with the remote by his side. As soon as the TV turned on the title screen for the Soup-Opera The Immortal and The Restless flashed and the narrator began to speak “Another day, another dramatic entry in the lives of Vlad and his distressed mistress! Where will they go? What will they do? All of that and more happening now!” the scene would transition to a pale man with fangs wearing a purple suit, the man looked shocked as his mouth opens to speak “Clara, I tell you, the baby isn't mine!” the scene would shift to a woman with blond hair wearing a green shirt. “Count, I tell you that it is! You're the only vampire I've ever loved!” The scene shifts to reveal a baby that looks similar to the pale man from before drinking a bottle of milk. “And the baby turns his bottles into powdered milk.” Mike chuckled as the bottle the baby was drinking suddenly turned to dust. The scene then shows the pale man’s face looking annoyed “That doesn’t mean anything. ”The scene then transitions to the baby hanging upside down from a ceiling fan sleeping peacefully. “He sleeps on the ceiling fan!” The pale man looking at Clara in disbelief smiled as he crossed his arms “Upright, or upside down?” “What does it matter?” Clara said as she grabbed the pale man by the suit and pulled him closer to her. “You need to be a part of your son’s life!” The pale man pulled away from Clara as he looked away from her. “I’m an old man Clara I can’t be a father.” Said the pale man as he walked off-screen. “Well, then, at least pay your child support, you deadbeat!” The screen then flashes to a question mark as the Narrator from the beginning of the episode speaks again. “Will Vlad and his distressed mistress find common ground? Tune in next time!” The screen would darken as the credits began to roll. Michael turns off the TV, gets up from the couch, and walks into his bedroom that he had ever since he was a child and flops down on his bed and almost instantly falls Asleep.

…..

When Mike slowly opened his eyes, he was no longer in his bedroom he was in a different room, this room had two large doors on his left and right and a closet in front of him. In his hand, he held a flashlight. When he looked down at himself Mike realised that he was a child again. Hearing footsteps coming from the right door Mike ran toward it and flashed his light into the long hallway a monstrous tattered Chica with sharp teeth in her beak. She was holding a just as monstrous cupcake in her clawed hand. When the light hit her she turned away from the light and Mike could hear her footsteps leaving the hallway. “Still the same old Chica,” Mike said as heard a loud screeching sound coming from behind him when he turned around there was a bed with three monstrous Freddy Plushes shaking and screeching at the head of it. Mike quickly flashed his light on the three plushes and the three of them seemingly pulled themself under the bed from the head of it. Mike lets out a sigh of relief. He heard something sprint towards the room from the left door but before he could react whatever had sprinted its way into the room ran into the closet. Mike quickly runs to the closet and flashes his light inside but to his relief, there is only a cute little Foxy plush sitting on the floor, but out of the darkness of the closet, a hook comes out and snatches the plush away. Mike falls onto the ground startled dropping the flashlight. As Mike tries to calm himself down something steps out of the closet, A monstrous and withered Foxy, his mouth filled with sharp teeth. Mike began to panic as Foxy stepped closer and raised his hook.

…..

Mike jumped up from his bed as his alarm went off, Mike breathed a sigh of relief. “Just another Nightmare.” Mike looks down at his alarm clock seeing that the time is 11:30 pm. Mike gets up off his bed and heads into his closet grabbing and putting on a purple work shirt, black tie, and black jeans. As Mike walks out of his bedroom, he puts on a pair of light purple tennis shoes. With everything prepared, Mike heads out of the house and walks to his job.