Take care.

Note: Stas is my main character and will be used in most of my short stories or imagines.
DISCLAIMER! : E.D.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was around 4 in the morning, 2 years Stas has had working in the BAU, pretty used to the schedule now. But Shes been struggling with a lot lately that most don't know. Either way She got up and got ready as usual, brushed her teeth, ate something, and left the house.

-

Stas sat down and yawned putting her hands on her face and rubbing her eyes after.

"Morning Flores, meeting room in 10." Hotch says to her as he walks by.

"Morning Hotch, I'll be there." She says

As everyone is walking in to the room Garcia prepares to present the case.

"Good morning Stas." Spencer and Morgan both say,

"Morning." She says.

"Ok everyone, many women have gone missing in Bridgewater, Florida. They've been found with a satanic symbol on there chest and what's even worse, they have missing fingers." Garcia explains as she's going through her briefing on the tv screen.

Stas looked away right away when the crime scene photos where shown.

"This could mean many things, but the M.O. is the same ." Emily says.

Everyone shares there ideas and brief together before Hotch interrupts,

"Wheels up in 30." He says as he get up from the chair.

-

Everyone is in the jet, eating snacks and with there coffee, while Stas only has her water bottle and has been chewing on gum for the past 2 hours.

"You sure you don't want some?" Morgan asks Stas as he's pointing to his bag of gummy's.

"No I'm okay thanks tho." Stas says as she has her head against the wall of the jet trying to keep her eyes open.

"Sure you'll survive off of gum and water?" Morgan jokes,

"I'll eat later Morgan."  Stas giggles

-

They've landed and all went to there assignments. Everyone went over everything and did a quick briefing with everyone who was present with each other. Once all of the BAU team have arrived back to the police department it was now 5pm. Everyone was clearly tired and exhausted, no one has gotten a break and yet not even close to finding the unsub yet. Stas hasn't even eaten anything yet either.  Stas gets up from her seat nauseous trying to escort herself towards the bathroom, but before she even reached the door she passed out in-front of everyone.

"Omg Stas!" JJ and Emily both say at the same time.

"Flores!" Hotch says rushing to her,

"Anastasia!" Morgan says going toward her and putting her on her back.

"Spencer call paramedics!" Morgan says.

But before that happens Stas starts to regain consciousness and opens her eyes.

"Flores are you okay!" Hotch asks.

"Yea I'm fine I just got dizzy." She says sitting on the ground.

"Did you eat yet?" Morgan asks her,

"Yea  I did, maybe because I'm just so exhausted." Stas says trying to cover up and hoping no one suspects she hasn't been eating.

"I think I'm okay to go to the bathroom now, I really do need to go." She says knowing she still feels nauseous and dizzy.