Chapter 21.5: The Talent Show Part 2

Daxter: Oh look! The Glamrocks are up next! This is gonna be one hell of a show!

Daxter brought up as he tossed some popcorn in his mouth as a group of fours walked up on stage and took out their instruments. Clank pulled out his glow-sticks and offered to Kit, Ratchet, Jak, Daxter, Drobot, Sly, and Carmelita. Drobot's visor lit up in excitement as everyone else does except for Spyro and Cynder. Flashwing noticed but Cynder puts on a fake smile showing she'll enjoy the show, so does Spyro to Gill.

Glamrock Freddy: Ladies and gentlemen, we Glamrocks have a special song for you all! Bring it out from Fredrick!

Glamrock Chica: Cynthia!

Montgomery: Montgomery!

Roxanne: And Roxanne! Gregory, Cassie, this is for you...

Roxanne whispers as Gregory and Cassie claps their hands in delight before giving her a thumbs up. Then, the stage lights lit up on the four before the music from the stereo plays and them... Freddy hums a tune in the microphone along with Roxy, Chica, and Monty starts playing their instruments as the audience cheers upon hearing Fazbear's Entertainment's famous music. Below the four rows of seats, was Gregory and Cassie, along with the Aftons and Breeze and Drobit.

Breeze: I thought... The Glamrocks are actually animatronics, Mr. Afton...

William: What? No no. That's impossible, Breeze! Vanessa contacted me and told four human beings are in PizzaPlex! The animatronic's whereabouts are unknown... I wonder what happened to them...

Clara: Will, you didn't tell us that you somehow hired ACTUAL people to do the work so they'll get payed, right?

William: No no, Henry and Schmidt called me about what happened and Schmidt told me that the animatronics somehow started shaking uncontrollably and hid in his office. And when he checked the camera, these four teens are in the party area before they robbed the register, brought out our backups, and fled the scene. It was SO shocking... They look like the original animatronics.

Michael: Oh my god! Why didn't he report the cops about it, father!?

William: Mikey, you know he and the officers can't track them down. Maybe Schmidt is just overreacting or something...

Evan: Dad, I'm so (Yawn) exhausted... Can I please take a nap in the car?

William: Sorry, Evan, it's not safe.

Elizabeth: Daddy, me and Charlie, will accompany him.

William: Alright, fine. Here, take my keys, and make sure to lock the doors.

Gregory: Mr. Afton, are you sure? We can come with them if that's okay.

Cassie: No, Gregory, we can't miss this. Roxy is on stage...

Charlie: We appreciate the offer, but we're good.

IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

Polar: (Pant, pant, pant) Almost... (Pant) done...!

Polar slowly lifted her sweaty arm to stamp the final test. After a 10 long minute, she and Rivet started to sweat, feeling the intense heat coming in the office. At this point, Polar got up from her seat and removed her icy blue jacket, revealing a cream colored turtleneck.

Rivet: God... Why is it starting to feel warm?

Polar: I... I don't know, but at least I'm finished... Let's leave.

Rivet nodded as she pulls the door handle and attempts to swing it open, but the same problem, it's still locked.

Rivet: Aghhh... We're gonna die of heat stroke if we don't find a way out! I'm starting to feel dizzy right, agh... now, and I wanna some of my clothes off but... It's just not gonna work and it would feel awkward!