~ Chapter 13 - Finale ~

"It was my honour to fight by your side once more, Hollyberry Cookie." Tarte Tatin Cookie nodded in approval. "The winner of our bet... is you. Next time we meet, I will get you those 36 glasses of juice."

"Wow. That's a lot." I said plainly.

Hollyberry Cookie was certainly excited for when that time would come.
"And you better not forget it!"

Hollyberry Cookie then turned to Royal Margarine Cookie.
"Royal Margarine Cookie! Where will you be off to?"

He took a moment of thought and then finally answered. "I'm... going back to the Dragon Rider clan! It's very late, but... I realised that to get real Dragon Rider training is... not such a bad idea. Although I'm sure the Eldress will give me a... big scolding... Well then, my beautiful Hollyberry Cookie! Until next time?"

"Ha ha! Yes, I'll be sure to drop by sometime."

P/N ran up to me and nuzzled my hand.

"Aww, what's wrong, my furry friend?" I asked, kneeling down in front of them. "You want a snack?"

P/N's tail immediately began to wag like crazy, so I reached into a small pouch on their right hind leg and pulled out a treat.

P/N happily chomped it up as if it was the first meal they'd ever had in years. I simply giggled at their behaviour and gave hugged them.

"Buuu!!!"

"Woah!"

I was immediately greeted with a light pink blur of smiles. It was Snapdragon!

"I had completely forgotten about this little fella...!" Hollyberry Cookie commented, walking up to me. "I've told it to go, but it keeps sticking around...!"

In a puff of smoke, Snapdragon turned into a Cookie! Just like Pitaya Dragon Cookie!

"Googie!"

"BABIES FIRST TRANSFORMATION!!!" I squealed, holding Snapdragon I my arms.

P/N stared at me.

"Ha ha ha!!!" Pitaya Dragon Cookie laughed. "You sssaw my transssforming I to a Cookie and decided to do the sssame, huh?!"

"Is that what happened?" Hollyberry Cookie asked.

"Kya ha ha ha!" Snapdragon Cookie laughed, playing with loose strands of my hair.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! It'sss certainly not a regular little dragon we have here!" Pitaya Dragon Cookie seemed quite proud.

"Waaa he he!" Snapdragon continued to giggle.

"I love you, Pitaya Dragon Cookie." I said, leaning on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Y/N Cookie..."

Such unexpected love...

What an amazing adventure..!

What will be next...?

[THE END!]