👻🎃Halloween Special! PT. 1🎃👻

I adjusted the headband on my head and quickly messed up my hair. It was Halloween, and I was SO ready to teach Snapdragon all the Cookie ways!

This year, I was dressed up as P/N. They were really confused when I first showed them the design of the costume and decided to go back to sleep. Normally, they'd be happy to hear that I'd be going as them!

Are they alright? Did I do something wrong? Whatever it was, I'd be there to help!

"BA BA BA BAAAA!!!"

I turned around to see and happy giggling face fly right into me!

"Woah! Holy Pure Vanilla Cookie, Snapdragon!" I giggled, sitting up.

"Buu bu!"

"Yes, I'm ready! What do you think I'm doing? Making a sandwich?"

I stood up, carrying Snapdragon in my arms as I headed outside to find P/N. They'd be our little escort around the Hollyberry Kingdom. Maybe all they needed was some more fresh air or a small thrill of adventure? I was sure I'd find out sooner or later.

I whistled for them to come over, and of course, they answered, trotting right over to me, ready for a Halloween ride!

"Hey, big buddy! Ready for Halloween?" I cooed, patting their head.

They barked with a smile in reply.

"See? Now there's my happy sweetie-pie!"

"Kya ha ha!" Snapdragon laughed.

Immediately, P/N's expression dropped a little. They let out a quick sigh and waited for me to get on their back and go trick-or-treating.

Was it Snapdragon that made them feel so bad? Did something happen between them both? I sure hope not...

Hey, maybe they were just tired from all the energy! After all, Snapdragon got along well with P/N since they first saw each other! Maybe I should just brush it off. They'll probably get back on the same page eventually.

...Right?

~ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ~ 
Hey everyone! Henry here! This is just a little Special I wanted to make for all of you since Halloween is around the corner! This will probably come in about 3 separate parts, so I hope y'all will enjoy these!

Love you all!
-HenryTheHusky