❥──premades

this is the section where i'll be posting my premades!✧

─── 🖤 ───

WHAT ARE PREMADES?

premades are just graphics that a designer makes and showcase them in case anyone is interested in using the graphic for their books with a few edits here and there if possible!

─── 🖤 ───

THE RULES

PREMADES ≠ FREE TO EDIT BY ANYONE. The graphics I'll put up in this section are not allowed to be edited / copied / reposted / plagiarised by anyone. If you request a premade from me, I'll be the one editing them as per your choice :)

THE BOOK SHOULD BE PUBLISHED. I'll mostly be posting book covers in this section so please make sure that the book you are requesting a cover for is published with minimum 5 chapters.

PLS INFORM ME. In case you wish to change the cover for your book or unpublish the book then please let me know about it beforehand so that I can put it up as a premade again ^^

USE IT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. You can use it forever as well, I don't mind ;)

NO CURSE WORDS PLEASE. I'm not comfortable with adding curse words in my graphics so pls refrain from asking me to do so! Also, I'll not be making edits on a premade if it is going to be used for a book that romanticises abuse and promotes bullying or hate of any kind.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO TURN IT DOWN. If I feel like my premade won't fit your book as per your description, I have a right to decline your request so pls don't mind! 💙

PAYMENTS.
A follow to my account (from the account where my cover will be displayed; no backup accounts pls).
A shoutout to this graphic book by tagging my account after I deliver the graphic to you.
Proper credits: "Cover made by @AngeBlancRose" to be added in the blurb of the story and the 1st chapter of the book. (Maybe in the author's note / preface / prologue etc.)

─── 🖤 ───

that's all for now!