We're not playing the blame game

See what happened was that North was upset because he made those skates and gave them to us. But Jack was saying it was his fault because he didn't check the ice that day. While I didn't feel it was right we were playing the blame game I wanted to blame myself as well.

I explained how while it wasn't my fault directly bur it was the universe's fault. They were more confused as they sat and listened. Jack put his arm around me. They didn't want to cut me off they wanted to listen.

Had I not been a girl there wouldn't had been as much work for both dad and Jack to do not that Jack wanted to work anyways. But there had been two of us girls leaving them both with more work while mom did the other female work.

But Mary and I couldn't do the hard labor type of work because that was men work. How things hadn't started off so bad and then Mary game along. And that's when I started getting abused and told not to tell anyone or he would basically kill me.

That often times I was left without food or water or leaving my room for days. Unless I snuck out. I had the treehouse that I went to and from in the middle of the woods and the wolves that I later found out were Onyx and his sisters.

Jack felt it was his fault because he didn't check the ice. But we wouldn't had to have been sneaking around if our father didn't abuse us leaving Jack to help us have as much fun as possible whenever we could at least when our father was out in the field and didn't know where we were.

We had to make the most of what we had. I was always warry of the things did behind his back. But Jack didn't seem to care as long as Mary and I weren't getting hurt. But he felt he had left us and it made it worse on me the most.

Tooth asked what happened to our sister after he drowned. She still at least had me and our mother. But while that was true we didn't have anyone to make us happy or to protect us. Mary didn't eat and starved herself and was too afraid to sleep and got sick.

Once she died our mother died of grief and heartbreak two of her 3 children gone and two of the 3 had been abused. Which only left me and our father. And a year later after Jack died our father was drunk and drove a pickax into the lake to drown me after he murdered me and then killed himself by drinking himself to death.

Sandy more or less tried to tell Jack and I it wasn't either of our faults that we left and we were all sad and I had gotten hurt but we were together again and we were happy. Jack decided Sandy was right and that it was time to check on our sisters.

All the sisters were in bed together asleep watching over each other. Mary was confused why we were here and why the guardians were all here. Of course she had to know if she had done something wrong. Natural response to come from one of us.

But a relief when Jack said he called them here and we were safe. Ok but why? She asked. But Tooth said he wanted them here so we could show them our memories. And the two of you were ok with this? She had every right to ask this question check in on us and see how we were doing.

It was a totally understandable question. Are you ok Farrah? She asked me. She was very brave. It took a lot of courage to look through those even though she didn't want to. North told her. It was obvious I didn't want to talk about it.

I needed someone else to say it first so it would sink in to me and let me feel that it was brave of me to do that. Jack tried to lighten the mood and asked her if she remembered how he caught the Easter Bunny but she didn't believe him because she didn't see him.

She tried her best to remember this. Turns out I did he finished. And Bunny confirmed this. Said Jack had been playing tricks on him longer than he thought. But all good things had to come to and end. We all started talking about whose fault it was again.

But since they were arguing now I covered my ears while Onyx pulled to his side. He tried his best to keep me calm. Mary looked between Jack North and I and knew this was about his death. It was then she spoke up and said it was her fault. And we didn't like the sound of that.