Chapter 7 part 1

Destruction... Chaos... Anarchy... These are all the things that were unfolding before Shockers very eyes. The masked criminal stood atop on a nearby building, watching on as members of the Demons continued to lay waste to the Kim- Corp festival in its entirety.

He lifted a pair of binoculars he had with him towards his masked covered face and used them to get a better look down at the carnage unfolding before him.

Through his binoculars, he watched on as two Demon members had stopped firing their rocket launchers to join other demon members in destroying the festival; which included the destruction to Kim- Corp property, as well as attacking innocent people that were nearby.

He couldn't help but smirk a little underneath his mask as he moved his gaze towards another small group of demons who had Kim- Corp security pinned down behind their Black SUV's unable to fire back and-...

The small smirk underneath his mask was soon dropped and replaced by a slightly confused head tilt as Shocker's view of the assault was cut off as something caught his eye. He used his binoculars to look closer and to his surprise he saw a demon member with what appeared to be webbing obscuring his vision on his mask.

The slightly confused look under his mask was soon replaced with that one of anger in realization, that she was her.

Shocker's jaw slightly clenched as he tightened his grip on his binoculars for a moment before lowering and dropping them on the rooftop. He turned around and soon began to walk and make his way down.

If Spider- Girl was here now, he was going to make his presence known, after all, he did have a small score to settle with her.

Unbeknownst to him though, Spider- Girl was currently dealing with her own little situation. She was currently kneeling next to Jennie on the ground after saving her from falling to her death, with a total look of shock under her mask as her own father had his gun out and pointed towards her and-

"Wait- WAIT!" Jennie shouted in panic as she quickly moved herself in front of Spider- Girl.

"Jennie." Mason called out while lowering his weapon a bit.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asks in total disbelief.

She tries to move Jennie back behind her, but Jennie simply moves/ swats her arm away and remains where she is in front of the girl.

"You can't arrest her Mr. Park; this girl just saved my life." Jennie states trying to reason with Mr. Park. "You can't arrest someone after they risked their own wellbeing to do something good and help someone else in need."

Mason looks at the girl for a moment before glancing his eyes over towards the masked vigilante. He also looks at her for a moment before closing his eyes and heaving out a somber sigh.

"I understand that she did a good thing and believe me when I tell you Jennie, I appreciate everything she's done... more than you can ever imagine." Mason admits solemnly while looking back towards the girls. "But I was instructed by my captain to bring her in for questioning in regards to not only vigilantism, but also about the damage to the museum that she was involved in."

"Technically, I didn't destroy anything and what happened to the museum wasn't entirely my fault." Spider- Girl timidly states behind Jennie, as she points her right index finger up.

"But you do admit to being there." Mason replies back.

Spider- Girl wanted to make a rebuttal but knew she didn't have anything. Chaeyoung curled her index finger and timidly lowered her hand back down.

Mason looks at the masked girl and even though he couldn't see her face, judging by her movements, he could tell how timid and worried she must be feeling now. He closes his eyes once more and heaves out another somber sigh.