Day 2 - Tail Play

Ash was laid in bed with phantom watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and had both snuggled under the blankets. They'd been together just over a week now and wanted to spend as much time together before going back on tour in a few days. For some reason though Phantom seemed to be a little more quiet tonight but wouldn't say what was wrong.

"Phantom.. is there something wrong? you keep saying there isn't but i just feel like there is."
He sighs before sitting up and looking at her directly into her eyes.
"I haven't always been truthful, not even with the band, and i'm scared of us getting further into the relationship and you finding out and running away.."
Ash put her hand into his cheek and gave him a reassuring smile, "sweet, i'm never going to run away from you, nothing can scare me off from you i promise. Just tell me or show me, whatever your comfortable with"
"okay but i warned you... so.. i was born with a tail, and not just a small one, it's long and just. Tailey.." he chuckles nervously waiting for a response.
"why would that ever make me run off! I thought you was going to say you had a secret family or something..i don't care about that but, can i see? and can you do anything cool with it?"
He chuckled at her responses and slowly pulled his trousers down, his tail emerging out coming out and caressing her cheek softly.
"woaaah, that is so cool- and the little prickles and how soft it is" she said slowly stroking it.
"aha..uh Ash i wouldn't stroke it like that.." he said slightly blushing looking down.
"oh why? OH that's why-" she giggles seeing what she's done. They'd never properly done it, phantom had always gone down on her instead and as much as she wanted to pleasure him back he refused.
"can..can i?" she said moving her hand towards his crotch waiting for his consent.
He nodded at her and pulled his boxers off fully and watched as she moved closer and started jerking him off. She immediately started kissing his neck leaving a trail of hickies down going faster whilst he unbuttoned her shirt and took her bra off. He grabbed her hand and pinned them both above her said and smirked at her.
"you sure you want to do this?"
Already getting wet, she nodded just wanting him already.
He slowly wrapped his tail around and pulled down her pants with it before trailing it down to her pussy. She bit her lip feeling him slowly moving it around her entrance, getting wetter by the second. She never expected his tail to be able to do this but damn she was not complaining at all.
He started kissing her tits leaving hickies on them as he moved his tail inside her slowly, tickling her internally and moving his hand to her clit rubbing it at the same time. She started moaning, tilting her head backwards from the please rubbing her hand through her hair, "H-Holy fuck da- i mean phantom-"
He chuckled and smirked, "did you just go to call me daddy?"
"w-what no?.." she said bashfully.
"say it"
"say w-what?"
"call me daddy" he said slowly pulling his tail out, "or you won't get any more"
"Fuck me, please daddy!"
With her words he shoved himself into her, hitting the back of her pussy, making her scream out in pleasure. He picked her up and threw her legs onto his shoulders grabbing her by the waist ploughing into her harder while he made his tail slowly caress her cheek, down to her nipples, then down to her clit rubbing it making her reach her climax and come all over his dick. Feeling her release phantom groans loud and cums inside her at the same time. As their both panting for air he quickly flips her ontop of her, "i want you to ride me baby." He digs his nails into her thighs as she starts bouncing on his dick, "that's a good girl" he said groaning as she was going faster, him bucking his hips to reach deeper inside. He slowly stops her and shoved his fingers inside her, pulling them out covered in his juices before shoving them into her mouth. He makes her lay down while slowly caressing her body with his tail, kissing the inside of her thighs leaving hickies all along the inside of them. "your such a good girl" he says smirking slowly slipping his tail back inside her exploring every inch. She moans feeling him inside again, gripping onto the sheets. "i think you've had enough for one night..." he goes down and starts eating her out to clean up his mess, exploring her with both his tongue and tail, coming all over his face. He smirks looking back at her licking his lips, "twice in one night huh?" he lays down and pulls her into him, holding her tight, her thighs still quivering.
"that..was amazing.." she said out of breath, slowly getting tired from the comfort of him. "i..i love you"
Phantom smiles softly and kisses her head, "i love you too sweet, get some sleep now, rest your little eyes" he said caressing her cheeks with his tail, holding her tight under the covers.