Day 3 - Blood Play

Swiss x Aurora

Swiss was sat down on the sofa as Aurora was in the kitchen, making herself and Swiss a sandwich. Normally in the ghouls house at this time, sodo is jerking in the shower for an hour while everyone else is trying to rush around getting ready without the use of the bathroom (thanks to sodo). Phantom always complains they should get another bathroom in the house. Luckily this morning everyone was out already so Swiss and Aurora could finally get themself some time together and watch a film cuddled up on the sofa.

Swiss had finished setting up the snacks on the table with the film on the tv ready to play as he walked over to Auroa just chopping up some lettuce. He walks up to her from behind and wraps his arms around her waist, "hey gorgeous, everything's all set up, i was going to come and see if you wanted help with making food"
She smiles up at him and turns to face him, "it's okay sweet, their almost done just finishing mine off" she said going to slice up some cucumber, accidentally slicing her finger. "ow! you bastard!" she exclaimed, grabbing a towel over her finger.
"hey hey, come here, lemme see." Swiss said grabbing her hand slowly removing the towel. He watched as the blood dripped off and slowly moved her finger to his mouth licking it off.
"s-swiss.."
"yes dear?"
"you can't do that.."
"oh? why's that hmm?"
"because..you know why.."
"nope, enlighten me" he said with a smirk.
"because you know that turns me on!"
he chuckled and picks her up onto the kitchen side counter.
"well..." he said slowly moving a hand up her thighs, "movies not started yet, and we still have hours of the house to ourselves."
He grabs her finger, spreading her blood along her thighs before spreading her legs open and slowly licking the blood off of them, causing her to quiver her thighs at his touch.
"s-swiss..."
"shush baby, remember our safe word okay? That is the only word your allowed to say. Nothing else. Now tell me what the safe word is?"
"i-its cows.."
"cows what?"
"it's cows d-daddy.."
"good girl" he said picking up a knife and bringing it up to her lips, "now, no more words" he said, slowly trailing the knife down to her thigh, slowly carving his name into them, causing her to moan loud. He slowly licks up the blood trailing off, turning him on more.
"Ugh i wanna fuck you, my pretty little doll" he says rubbing her cheek, leaving blood marks on her face. "you look so pretty with all that blood on your face.." he said slowly pulling her shorts down, "not wearing any pants underneath hmm?" smirking. He pulls her closer to the edge of the cabinet, bending down, exploring her pussy with his tongue. She moans feeling him inside her and runs her hand through his hair, tugging in it the faster he goes.
"F-fuck me please-"
"now i told you you wasn't allowed to use words didn't i?" He smirks before shoving himself into her with no warning making her moan, tilting her head back in please. He picked her up off the side, still inside of her and pins her against the wall with her legs wrapped around him, he grabs her face and licks some of the blood off, thrusting inside her groaning.
"D-Daddy i'm close-"
"fuuck i love it when you call me that...but your not allowed to cum unless i tell you to, understand?"
She nods finding it hard to keep focused almost reaching her climax feeling him go deeper with every thrust.
"cum now baby" he groans, as they cum in sync. He carries her back to the counter and puts her down on the side kissing her neck, "your such a good girl for me, i'll finish the sandwiches, i want you to rest on the sofa like you deserve for being such a good girl"