What happend?

Craig's pov

      Hi, I'm Craig Tucker. I'm known as the cold-hearted asshole. I do not think I am. I show compassion to 5 people. Clyde, Tolkien, Jimmy, Tweek, and Stripe. We have been a group since 5th grade (not with stripe duh) and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

     Tweek has always stood out to me. He is a spaz (I can say that I'm Craig motherfucking Tucker) and has terrible anxiety. His parents are the owners of Tweak Bros Coffee. I'm pretty sure his parents are abusive. I've seen the scars on Tweek's arm and the bruises.

     Just as I was thinking I hear "Craig what did I just say." Fucking bitch teacher. I put my head up, flipped her off, then went back to closing my eyes. I shouldn't have went to that party at Bebe's last night. I had like 10 shots.

      "C-Craig you can't do th-that shit." Said Tweek. I kinda forgot he was behind me. He didn't go to the party last night because of work.

      "I don't careee!" I said. "You didn't get shit-faced last night." He can't even handle alcohol anyway. He just tugged his hair and watched the teacher come towards me. I just waited.

      "Craig Tucker to the office now!" The PA system announced. I just smirked and walked past her. Flipped her off as I walked by too. That whole interaction was ackward."Craig Tucker!" I heard it again. "Craig Tucker wake the fuck up!"

     My eyes fluttered open. My mom was standing there. I got up, threw on jeans, A t-shirt, then my jacket and hat. Before I left I grabbed Ibuprofen because I didn't dream about the party. Who the fuck throws a party on a Sunday anyway? Isn't that like a holy day or some shit.

      I texted Tweek that I was on my way to his house. I pick him up and walk him to the bus stop every morning. He doesn't trust anyone, let alone walking to the bus stop alone. I got to his house and he walked out before I even knocked. He was crying but I knew better than to pry so I simply said, "Do you wanna talk about it right now?"

        He shook his head no. So I said, "Wanna skip school and hang out at my house or Starks pond?" He shook his head yes. We walked to Starks pond in complete silence. He reached up to grab his hair, so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me but then looked away.

      Once we got there we sat on the bench. He just sat there and watched the water. He was still crying. I couldn't bare it any longer, so I asked, "Will you tell me what happend now?" He sniffles but nodded.

      "My d-dad pulled a gun on me. I was walking o-out of my r-room. I thought they h-had left. Th-they hadn't. He pulled a r-revolver on me f-for no reason. His self d-defense weapon. He p-pulled the trigger but th-there were no b-bullets. He told me he just wished I-I was dead. Craig, I'm sc-scared." He started sobbing so I just hugged him. I just kept saying stuff like, it'll be okay, and you can stay with me.

     He said, "C-Can we j-just go to your house?" I said yes and we walked to my house. No one was home so we went upstairs and I turned on red racer in my room. He was wearing jeans so I gave him some small pj's. He laid down and fell asleep. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

      I woke to him screaming about how he was gonna die. I just ran my hands through his soft hair. He calmed down and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around him so if he woke he would calm down. He smelled of coffee beans. Damn he's cute while he sleeps. He has soft snores. I'm not gay though. It's cute in a friend way.