Where am I?

Tweek's POV

     I woke up to dry tears on my cheek and arms around me. I started panicking. WHO THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHERE AM I??!? Shit. I know where I am. I know who this is. I know what happened. I slowly turned myself around and looked Craig I looked at Craig.

      He slowly woke up yawning then looked at me. He just said, "good morning" His eyes always looked good somehow and his voice has always been soothing.

      "Good morning"

      "Sleep well"

      "Y-Yeah I did"

      "Lies!"

      "I-I only got like 10 m-minutes the night before geez!" He just started giggling. He got up and changed. In the bathroom of course! And showered. It was like 10pm I have no clue why he was showering.

      I looked around his room. He had space posters and Red Racer posters on his walls, and stars and planets on his ceiling. He had Red Racer playing on his T.V. He loves his Red Racer. He came back and asked what I wanted to do. "C-Can we go to th-the movies?" I asked

      "Yeah, I'll pay if that's what you want to do." He said.

      After discussing which movie to watch, we decided on Monsters Inc. They always have old ass movies playing there. "Do you want any snacks or anything because I'm not buying shit there.

      "Can we get some c-caramel corn?" I love caramel corn. Its salty and sweet. He just nodded and we hopped in his truck. We stopped by the store on our way there. He got the caramel corn and some Coca-cola.

      "I need to stop at Kenny's before we go. I'll be right back!" He got out and went in. A few seconds later he walked out with Crown Royal. That shit's nasty. He grabbed his cup and poured some crown and a lot of coke into the it. "I won't drink a lot since I'm driving okay!"

      He must have noticed that I was a little nervous so he grabbed my hand. And squeezed it. He told me that I'll be fine. He let go of my hand and took a swig of his potent concoction he made. I made a face as he drank it.

      I plugged in my aux and played some Good Kid. I love them. We listened to Orbit, Osmosis, and Tell Me You Know. As I was singing along, I heard Craig say, "Why don't you sing more often your voice is so good!" Its not that good to be honest.

      "I-Is it really that good?" I said over the music. I mean, I drunkenly sing in my room alone. I don't ever do it around people except Craig.

      "Yeah!" He said. So I kept singing with him singing with me. I was having so much fun I forgot about the movies.

      Once we got there, we walked up to the ticket booth. Kenny was working it. Of course he was why would Craig bring alcohol to the movies risking trouble. He waved at Kenny, said hi, then paid for our tickets.

      When we got into the room, Craig grabbed my hand and walked us to the middle row. We sat and watched the entire movie. I swear I cried, laughed, smiled, and got mad over the movie at the same time.

      "Did you like it?" he asked.

      "Yeah, I-I loved it!"

      "Good." He said. As he walked us to the truck he looked in his cup. He looked shocked. "I didn't even drink any while we were in there." I just laughed at him.

      I fell asleep on the way home. I dreamt about coffee in space. I don't know why but it was a good dream.

      I awoke to Craig shaking me to wake up and head inside. We were at his house. "My p-parents will kill me I can't stay h-here!"

      "Ok, I'll drive you home." He said. I just waited until we got there. When we did he said, "Take my jacket, you're shaking." He took off his jacket to reveal his NASA shirt.

      I put on his jacket. It was big on me but I didn't care. I walked inside and my parents weren't here. They must have stayed at the hotel next to the rehab center I knew better to text. I just went up into my room, closed the door, and fell asleep. I continued my dream and snuggled with Craigs jacket. I felt safe again.