Chapter 5: Blast from the Past

!!!!WARNING!!!!
((This chapter has themes of abuse, trauma and subjects of triggering topics.))
 Reader discretion is advised.

*Flashback*

???: These kids are some preem stock. You sure you got the stomach for this?

???: Of course, imagine the money we'd make with the BD's. Besides, no ones gonna be lookin for these kids anyways.

  Your vision slowly comes to as you wake up tied by your wrists, feet, and gagged with a cloth in the mouth. You lightly look over seeing children all around the same age, some slightly older, some even a bit younger.

  You remembered this ever so lightly, although this was something you wished you did not recall it at all. 

  Living in Night City, you always thought as a kid it was a beautiful place with opportunity. You believed that because you had only seen the Upper Echelon of the city. This was your first hand experience with how dark the city could become. You were just a little angel, plucked out of heaven and pulled all the way down into hell. Making you see first hand the true nature of most people.

  You feel one of the men grab you by your hair roughly.

???: Yo look at this one! Looks pretty expensive to be ending up in a place like this.

???: Save the high end ones for last. Let's just start the recording. A lot of sick fucks would pay for what we're dishing out. You sure you can stomach it.

  The other man who recently grabbed you lets off a smile as he goes and grabs another child.

???: Yeah I can. 

  He snaps his fingers as another man enters the room. The recording took place in the center of the room on a small bed where you and other children watched as the other two recorded actions of that man performing. . . terrible acts with that other kid.

  You covered your eyes as you could only hear the children's screams and cries. It made your stomach turn as you felt another child turn, crying onto your shoulder.

  This was a hell that you remembered all too well, but you didn't let this time define you as a person, at least you tried not to. You prayed and held out hope, that if you ever got out of this situation, you'd make sure nothing like this ever happened again.

  Hours go by as kid by kid they would violate the children until they were either unconscious or worse and mostly, dead. Tossing the bodies aside. 

  You hugged onto the girl who had been crying on your shoulder. She was a bit older than you, so it made you feel worse when the numbers started to dwindle.

  You couldn't bear to watch as the guy who previously grabbed you noticed you and the other girl cowering in each other's grasp.

  He let out a smile as he made his way over to you and her. He grabbed you by the hair, turning your head to the scene on the bed that was unfolding.

???: Go on, take a peak! After all, that's gonna be you in a minute HAHAAAAAA!!!

  You wanted to look away as you caught glimpses of what looked like a dissection from some horror movie. Even Jack the Ripper would be disgusted. Taking children's organs out like this. Who would want BD's of this? But the girl managed to get the cloth out of her mouth and biting his hand, making him recoil a bit.

???: AHHH!!! Fucking bitch!

  He back hands her as you squirm out of his grasp and check to see if she was alright. He checks his hand as he smiles.