Chapter 6: Initiative

Y/N: 'FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!'

  To enlighten on why I'm cursing internally so much. Remember that hottie Nightingale I saved? Well, we are working together, and I am stealing some tech that she asked me to steal. Although, I had no idea this tech was so important. I'm being chased up the stairs to the top floor. 

*Ring RIng Ring*

Nightingale: What's up? You got the stuff?

  You disguise your voice as you speak to her.

Y/N: Yeah. But I ran into some problems.

Nightingale: I can tell, your location says you're going all the way up. 

Hellcat: They're having a shootout with the NCPD on the first floor. Everyone's been advised to stay in their rooms and so I'm running to the only safe place left.

Nightingale: This wouldn't happen if you just used guns.

 As we were talking, a scav cuts me off forcing me to duck under the spray of his gun and bisect him with my sword. Another one runs up shooting a shotgun at me, forcing me to dodge by leaping long the walls holding onto the ceiling by my claws as I throw my sword into his head, pinning it to the wall as I leap off the ceiling and rip the blade out.

Hellcat: Fine, after this IF I survive, then I'll get a gun. As many guns as you think I should have.

Nightingale: I can have some sent to your garage. So far you're already doing more than any other of our employees do. Those gonks would have gotten shot in the head by now then I'd have to fry their rains to erase any trace of me.

Hellcat: How many "employees" do you even have?

Nightingale: Me. . . and you, and the boss upstairs. That's all.

  I wanted to complain, but ducked under more bullet fire. I run down the halls and up more stairs. Another scav cuts me off as I use my wire to slice their arms off. Leaping on top of them and stabbing them with my claws.

  Running up the stairs and up more stairs, evading more gunfire until I end up taking more a shot in the back, two in my right leg forcing me to have to limp until I finally arrive at the rooftops. Closing the door.

Hellcat: You wouldn't happen to have any aircrafts or flying cars in your possession would you?

Nightingale: No, it's in the shop currently.

Hellcat: Okay, well I have nothing to do but fight then I guess. I think I might die here. 

  I take out my Monowire as I sit down, leaning against the edge of the building.

Nightingale: You are not dying on me. Boss isn't gonna like me getting another employee killed. Can't you just jump to the next building?

Hellcat: I have two bullet holes in my leg.

Nightingale: Then use your claws. Just scale down the building with that and your monowire. Or just use a stim and fight through the pain!

  I go through my pockets and pull out a stim. Stabbing it into my leg, getting a good rush of adrenaline letting me walk a bit better than before. Seeing the door get banged on, I felt as though I had no choice but to try to make the jump.

  Taking a step back, I pray to Jesus this works, and then I call David real quick.

David: Hello?

Hellcat: If I die right now, tell Gloria and my mom, that they were the best moms I ever had!