Chapter 8: Boarding School

Author note: Wow! love that picture of the big school

Author note: Wow! love that picture of the big school.. Looks like its  Anyway, this is why he is trouble with the law but his friends will face their troubles now they are arrested. His mother is gonna be upset about this behavior. Dayrl's mom by Roberta Flack is finally in the chapter.

NY County jail in NYC

I was in jail for all night with Jerry and Rocko for robbed the store and I'm in for try to rob my ex-girlfriend Sam's money and drug possession. That was not true. I didn't steal from her. I did not do that. I try to ask her for money. Why they didn't believe me. I will give Jamal hell when I get out of jail. 

"Excuse me, Can I use your telephone? Please?"

"You got 1 minute."

"Thank you."

"Rocko, Jerry. What the hell are you guys thinking? You couldn't kill the innocent victims and store owner."

"Look, Daryl. Your ex-girlfriend call police on us."

"I was try to ask her for money. I don't want to hurt her. I didn't steal now she found out I was on drugs"

"Well It's too late that your ex stop us."

"We are gonna give teach him a lesson when I we get out."

I dont want them to go after to her.

"Hey, don't ever do that. Yall still stay locked up She is not talking to me. But I will kill Jamal."

He got to dial.

"I'm calling."

20 Minutes POV

My mom is already pick me up after she learn that my friends rob the store. They are remain in jail until their parents get here. I'm the first one to leave jail. They decide not to press charges against us. So now I got a lot of explaining to do. My mom is furious. We walk into the apartment

"I can't believe that I left work to get you out of jail."

"Mom, I couldn't explained-"

"What the hell are you thinking? Oh no! You and friends try to rob the store?"

"No! I didn't, but-"

"But what?"

"They were force me to do it?"

"They force you?"

"But I got distracted from Sam but Jamal try to stop me. I wanna kill him."

"DARYL, now you stop right there. He is your best friend. He is concern What about Sam?"

"It's not of her own damn business. We are just broke up. Remember?"

"You betray her, and you better your mouth in my house."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that she found out that I was-"

My mom discover that I what I did. She put her hand on her mouth in shock. I'm so busted.

"Oh dang! Mom, where did you find it?"

"I found it under bed while I was sweeping the floor. That is why you and Sam broke up because of this?"

"Mom, It's none of this concern."

"What is happening to my son? That is not how I raise you. 

And then mom just learn that  I lied and learn that I joining the gang. Her eyes are started to watery.

"You're joining the gang? That is why you dropping out of school since  you didn't make it into Junior Year in High School. I'm very angry with you. You're tarnish your images."

"I was 17 when I decide to drop out of school to follow my dreams to sing on the streets, but they brought me in the gang. It wasn't my plan. You're treated me like a kid."

"That is why you added like this. You're are in the wrong place. You're gonna go up there and get in the shower and go straight to bed. It's getting late. We talk about this in morning."

"But mom-"

"GOO NOW!"

I was march to my room.

"I can't wait to move out of this place."

I slam the door hard.

Next morning POV

My mom got rid of the drugs. My mom sent me into rehab for drugs. I was there to stay sober for few weeks. The good news, I'm doing better. But bad news, My mom spoke to my dad that I ain't heard from my father since I was 10. She is making the tough decision for me. I was back home since. I miss my Jerry and Rocko.

"I just spoken to the school board now you back home from rehab."

"And what?"

"You're friends are been ex-spell from school since. The charges against Rocko and Jerry are been dropped."

"They'll already told me long time ago before I joining the gang. I still talk to them

"You're no longer there in the gang. I spoken to the father. Because We're gonna sent you to boarding school."

I was shock that my mom announce and my dad is upset about my behavior.

"You guys can't be serious. That is not fair. I've never seen Sam again."

"Sam got accepted to Alabama State University."

I don't believe with this. I'm not going to boarding school. This can't be. I got very emotional.

"Son, you're left us no choice. You're gonna start packing."

I was soo fed up with this.

"I will never forgive you this mom, never."

I wipe my tears when I went to my room.

Boarding School in London

There it is. I can't believe it's happening. It's out of the country. I'm really gonna give Max hell when I get back.

"I got a feeling about this. I'll better get this over it."

Author note: Oooh it's about to be on when Daryl gets back from London. It's about to start. So get ready. Stay tuned for more chapters.