Chapter 48: Parent's Decisions Not Good/ Surprise Twist

Start writing your story

Author Note: Katie Tanner are back in the chapter and so it's her parents. This is going to be emotional chapter. 

Katie POV

Katie POV

I'm now 12 years old now I'm getting close to become a teen soon. My parents felt that got to something to tell me. So I went to living room.

"Katie, would come here?"

"Coming, mom."

I went to put my bear in my bedroom so I went back to living room and my dad is here.

"Uh Katie, your father and I got something to tell you."

"What is it?"

I look at it and it was a pills and I learn that my mom Veronica is been under lot of stress and doing smoking.

"Mom, What's going on?"

Mom's eyes are started to watery.

"Veronica, I tell her, Katie, your mom is been going thru a lot. and umm-"

My dad's eyes are teary up.

"Your mom is been on drugs.

My eyes are wide open in shocked.

"How long you've been like this?"

"While Norman Sims kidnap you. I was scare I was gonna lose you.

I was soo angry with my mom that I wanna scream at her now

"MOM, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?"

"Katie, I'm sorry-"

I push her away in disbelief.

"Don't touch me."

I ran to my room.

"KATIE, WAIT! Please Don't be like this.

"Don't be like what, mom. Been a fool?"

"No!"

"Because you are now a fool and junkie now! I got no friends no more because of you."

Dad try to stop me for go to my room

"KATIE, You come back right now and apologize to your mother ."

"When hell freeze over. I'm going to packed and going over to Tina's house."

"You can't go honey-"

"Why not, daddy?"

Daddy keeping things but I want to know.

"Because I spoke to her parent's and they don't want you comeback there again."

"What?"

"They are call Child Protective Service on your mother and they are going to put you up for foster home."

My eyes open wide up and my eyes are watery. My life is turning upside down.

"No! They can't. I won't go. What about my uncles and my aunt?"

"I'm sorry, They won't take care of you. They live in Alabama. We ain't spoken since."

"Katie, whoever spread rumor about abuse is lies. I was abuse a lot of drugs. I was dangerous to myself."

I was so confused.

"Your mom is check in the rehab."

"I will get better. I will promise."

My tears stream down my face as I turn around look at my mother.

"Please don't let them take me."

We hug each other begin to cry together.

(Sobbing)

Next Day POV

My stuff is been packed and as ready to say goodbye to my parents. It's been hard. I was sitting with my mom and try to not to cry much.

"Who is coming to get me?"

Ilinois Children and Family Service already did the investigation. They ain't got no choice. I went to car as we say goodbyes. I try not to let go of my mom's arms. We hug each other one more time. Mom wipe my tears.

"We love you, Katie."

"I don't want to go."

"Listen, we talk about this. We ain't got no choice."

"I love you too."

Social worker name Mrs. Brookes is talking to me with my parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tanner, we found someone who will take care of Katie while you're getting the help."

"Who could it be?"

"Turn around."

"Uh what is going on?"

Someone says as I turn around. It was Daryl.

"Daryl?

"Hi, Katie."

I ran to him as we hug each other. I was crying.

"Oh! Daryl."

"Shhh! It's OK! You're  make me cry."

Daryl wipe his tears as he wipe my tears too.

"Is it true, You're going to adopt me?"

"Yes! Your father told me what happened to your mother."

"Dad, you're call Daryl?"

"Yes and Mrs. Brookes call Daryl. So that means he is gonna take care of you."

"Really? Oh daddy!"

We hug each other. Daryl says silences

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Tanner."

"You take care of our little girl for us."

"We will."

We are headed to Daryl's home but I gonna ask him about Yvonne.

"Hey! Where is Yvonne?"

"Shei s still in Hillman and she is going to graduate from college soon. But I got one more year left. She is soo thrill by her daughters too.

"I can't wait to see them."

"We all will."

Author note: YAYYY! Daryl will take care of Katie. Yvonne will be soo happy. I'm so happy for them. Lets hope Katie get the help she needs. It is the last chapters for Katie's parents Veronica and Danny Tanner. I can't wait for next chapter.