Chapter 47:Reaction/The Fallout

Whitley POV

I can't believe what Yvonne say to me. 

"WHAT? You are my what?"

"I'm your sister."

"This can't be. Yvonne, Whitley is your sister?"

Penny can't believe it.

"Whitley, I know is a shocked.

"I want the truth. How long is been going on, Yvonne?"

"I should tell you the truth-"

"No, momma, I want to hear from Yvonne and from adoption parents."

"My mom gave sent me away to the Hope's Children's Home in Tampa, FL. I was waiting for mom to come back, but she couldn't. I was very furious with her since. "

"Yvonne, I'll try to come get you, but-"

"But what, mom?"

"I was depress and ashamed for not be able to pick you up. I was almost kill myself to commit a suicide. Whitley's father safe my life."

Me and Yvonne are in shocked about her.

"What?"

"Yes! Yvonne, after you we're born, I was planning for abortion after your father's family disown us and so it's my family too. Your father and I cut ties with my family. The white people are threating us, so we drop out of college and move to Clearwater, FL so we can raise you there. "

I started to be confused. But I want the truth.

"Did daddy know about Yvonne is my sister?"

"Yes! It's been true. We started having problems."

"OMG! You and daddy divorce after you tell daddy I have a sister?"

"Whitley-"

"Mom, this is crazy. You ruin it."

I walk out of the door and went downstairs. I'm so furious with them. Yvonne try to stop.

"Whitley-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME! There is no way in hell that you're not my sister."

I walk outside and try not to cry. My eyes are watery as finally as I turn around and tell to her to face.

"Summer is almost here. And I need to be alone. Before my third year semister starts, I want you out of my dorm room when I'm come back."

"Whitley, I'm sorry about everything."

My tears roll down her face as I walk back inside. Yvonne is also started to breakdown on the door steps and started to cry.

Author note: Awww! I felt bad for Whitley but it's gonna take time to accept her as her sister. Stay tuned for more chapters.