eight

two weeks later

ever since the stabbing about the whole of the estates in south london have been in shock, even though destiny wasn't that close to snow it hit her the hardest the most. everytime she closes her eyes all she can see is snow with blood in his mouth asking for help. maybe if that stupidass taxi driver did drive off so quick he would have a chance of living.

today was the funeral of snow, she didnt go but she was there for the balloon release. jadon and the rest went and didnt speak not one time, everybody was just so emotional, especially snows mother she had no clue about the death of her son until 2 days later. it was normal for her son not to come home for days but for your son not coming home for good is a dagger to the heart.

i go home and sit on my bed next to jadon, he rubs my side and trys to stop me from crying.

stephanie opens the door and walks in the room and stays with destiny while jadon leaves the room.
....

jadon pov:

i walk out her apartment and see next to the door,

"you talked to stephanie?" i ask him

"nah i dont think its time yet" he said

we walk down the stairs and meet up with the mandem, i dapped them up.

"what you lot doing"

"nothing man, todays too depressing for me blud im going home" chibz said

"me too" joe added on

i nodded my head

"alright ill link you man later then" i say and walk away.

i go up to my apt and open my door to see my mom and sister at the kitchen the with a lot of letters on the counter.

"whats this?" i ask while taking my shoes off

"you got letters from different football clubs around europe jadon!" my mom says excitedly

she pulls me into a hug and kisses my head

i look on the table and move about the letters until i saw one that stood out to me.

borussia dortmund.

i look up at her and give her the letter,

she smiles and hugs me

"im so proud of you my baby" she says and pulls me into a hug,

i texted all of my friends and they all congratulated me, but i didn't tell one person.

that was destiny, i was unsure if i should tell her in person or would it be better to let her find out herself? either way it would hurt me and her since i'll be moving to a different country for a while and do the long-distance relationship thing,

or would we even still be in contact still?