continue chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

(Song starts playing in background)

Hibari & toki went round 2. Hibari's nails formed into laser ki claws. Slashed her left shoulder. They stared each other's eyes. Hibari's kagan is much stronger than toki's that caused her a migraine.

Hibari barrage her with deadly punches  & kicked her toki ducked but her but got kicked by her other foot. She slashed  her with her sword at her waist it rapidly self healed. That got hibari really pissed.

So in a animal sense hibari bite her left arm toki yelled in pain. She punched her hibari's unbreakable razor teeth of the arcadian race sunked her teeth through.

CRUNCH!

Toki: AHHH GET OFF OF ME YOU BITCH

She collapses on the ground feeling. Getting pissed off hibari bit down feeling her muscle tearing apart.  Punching her isn't helping things.

Mac: look at that

Ui: what!? the part she's BITING HER ARM OFF

Haruka: welp girl Said its time to grub

Hibari snorted

Haruka: oh don't temp me

Mac: easy

Toki: GET OFF ME YOU STUPID ANIMAL

She responded ready to rip her arm can feel her muscles up to her shoulder to tear it off. Toki quicky grabbed her hair. Hibari growling.

Toki started to cry. She can rip off her arm any time she wanted. She's confused is to why she's yet to rip it off.

Toki: I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND-

CRAAACK!?

Toki: AAAAAAAGGHHHHH!

She spit blood. Arm continued bleeding. She grit her teeth. Begging hibari to let go. She continued to chomp down about eat her arm like eating a chicken leg.

Toki stopped struggling. She started cry remembering all she done. Betrayal made her like this. Remember what she done to harm others for her own selfishness kazakiri know how she feels.

She starting crying.

Toki: oh sekirei. I missed you so much. You were right. You were right about me. I am so so sorry. You where trying to save me

CRUNCH!

toki: AAARRGH!

Hibari is trying to make her release all that pain if she plays her in Anyway she will give her warning signs by either chewing or ripping her left arm off token to her choices she made.

Toki: i am sorry so very sorry

She continued to sobbed about to loose her vision due to loosing more blood. Slowly collapsed to the ground. She sobbed loudly.

Toki: I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN NOW. DAMN IT YOU ARE RIGHT SEKIREI

Kazakiri: shinobi in this timeline are all working together. U.d.f. have been part of shinobi bloodline for a very long time

Later on hibari let go of her. Toki understood. Telling sekirei she can't control others hearts. But it comes back to her as really bad karma. Gxg - 7 & helgan moved in some aimed at their guns toki surrenderd. Medical unit put anti bacteria on her left arm hibari helps them treated her left arm.

Toki: hibari. Galeon changed you to be a monster

Hibari: your point?

Toki: raizo did teached you very well. You're looking down on me right no-

Toki looks at her jaw dropped. Yagyu running away about to throw up. Hibari chewing her skin muscle & flesh. Looking at her dumbfounded.

Haruka: we stay up way too late.

Hibari: what i was hungry. Its a appetizer

Mac: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hiyori: oh kami

Lucas: arcadians have the appetite for the animal itself

Hibari: human flesh does tased good😊

Kazakiri  & amane fainted. Toki bowed to the soldiers thank you they saluted in return.

Toki: i need to recover. I won't be fighting for a while

Hibari: that's what you get for being stubborn

Toki: lets talk soon

To be continued:

Goodnight