3

She moved herself closer to him and held his hand tighter. "It must have been hard for you, dealing with such a terrible woman as a mother. From how you act I can just tell you weren't given much attention."

His eyes widen but he nodded his head as he looked to her. "I wasn't, she didn't care much for me."

She moved herself closer to him and hugged him tightly as she petted the back of his head soft and sweetly. "You poor, poor thing. Don't you worry about anything, I'll always be here to care for you." She said softly to him before she kissed his forehead softly

He looked to her in awe as he heard her speak before she jumped as she felt something in her back pocket. She moved from him and saw that there was a small rectangle box as well as a letter. She got both of them out of her pocket and read the letter as Kanato read over her shoulder.

|Daughter, I am well aware that you are with a bunch of vampires. So I will give you the antidote that will allow them to drink only small bits of your blood at a time, afterwards it will burn them. Only after you are married will the limit be broken. I expect you to pick well daughter|

She opened the box and saw a small curved bottle in the box. "Great, so this is going to make things interesting...Kanato, since you found me after I drink this I give you permission to drink from me. You deserve that much from me."

He looked to her excited as he nodded his head, she drank the potion in one go before she dropped the bottle and winced a bit. "Bleh that was gross! It tasted like sour apples."

"That isn't a good taste...is your blood okay now?" Kanato asked curiously

"Well lets see hold out your hand again please."

He did so, and she repeated what she did before again only for it not to sting him. He licked it off of his hand before licking her wound clean. He chuckled a bit as he pushed her into the grave stone. "I'm going to enjoy this more than anything else in the world. Your blood is so sweet, I want it to be just mine Astra..." He said softly to her before he brushed his hand against the side of her face. "Thank you for this, if it wasn't for you I'd go insane for sure."

He then kissed her on the lips which shocked her greatly and she kissed him back which lasted a few seconds before he took her over shirt off and bit between her breasts as he kept her tank top off of her breasts, holding her very close to him as he did so, he only wanted to have her be his, he didn't know what he had to do to make it so but he was getting addicted to the blood he felt go down his throat so warmly.

But it didn't take long before she felt him move away from her and lick his lips. "Astra, don't worry about my brothers. Stay mine. I don't want my brother's dirtying up your beautiful body."

Astra was surprised that he would be so bold to ask her such a thing. "A-Are you saying you wish to place the bet our fathers made to rest?" She asked before she saw the dark sky get darker once more

"Yes Astara, I want to marry you. I don't need two years to know that you're the woman that I want to be with for the rest of my life." Kanato said with a smile

She teared up and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back and smiled. "Astra, you will be mine won't you?"

She nodded her head as she looked up to him and he brushed his hand against the side of her face. "Good, I don't want any of my brothers getting to you, fix yourself we're going into the human town for a moment."

She nodded her head again as she fixed her clothes once more and the two of them left out with their respective plush animals in their hands. Kanato knew that her father was watching them and he held on to Astra tightly before he picked her up off of the ground.

"Astra..did you know that I could fly?"

Astra shook her head, she had no idea that vampires could fly like she had seen so many different species do. Harpies, Succubus, Incubus, Sirens, even demons could. But never in her life could she ever imagine that vampires could do such a feat. Kanato smiled at her before he kissed her on the lips softly. "Only on full moons can Vampires do so, but I want to make sure you know everything about me."

She nodded her head once more; the fact her father wouldn't let her speak really made her annoyed, she had no way of talking to Kanato even if she really wanted to. He carried her bridal style in his arms as he flew in the sky, her eyes widen in awe as she smiled up at the male before her. She wondered what he wanted to go with her and why so suddenly after the two of them got done talking with one another. Was it really that important to him?

Where he had taken her was a placed that had a bunch of shiny objects that she didn't know where in a glass casing. He took her into the place and had her finger sized for a ring before he chose a ring for her. He wanted nothing more than to pamper the young succubus, he wanted her to know just how much he truly loved her. Knowing that she was willing to be his and just his it was very clear to him that she'd be the only one willing to be around him.

He knew he'd have the time of his life with her by his side. Once she had the ring on her he took her around the human town before going home with her. As they entered the manor Ayato, Laito and Reiji were all waiting for her. Kanato glared at his three brother's he disliked the look that was in their eyes.

"Astra, we've figured you out. There's no hiding yourself now!" Ayato said as he pointed a finger at her.

"Oh really, then what's the answer to the riddle I gave you two boys?" Astra asked curiously

"You're a soul eater!" Ayato said confidently

Astra looked to him with a raised eyebrow before she laughed holding her side, Ayato didn't understand why she was laughing. He did get it right...right? Laito and Reiji both sighed and shook their heads.

"Idiot, that's not what she is at all." Laito said

"What?! I thought that I had it right!"

"Not even close! Oh my gosh! That was funny though! You had such conviction in your voice too!" Astra said with a smile She then looked to Laito. "What about you Laito? What's your guess?"

Laito went up to her and tilted her head up so he could whisper in her ear. He didn't wish for Ayato to know if he couldn't bring himself to do the research for it. "You're a succubus."

He then parted away from her and saw her smile at him. "Very good, you were able to figure it out. Nicely done."

"What?! What is she Laito?"

Laito chuckled at his brother. "Why don't you actually look up in the books what she gave us as a riddle instead of harassing that poor little whore." Laito said with a grin

Laito then bowed his head to Astra before he left the area. Astra then looked to Reiji. "May I help you Reiji?"

"Yes actually. Apparently the other female that lives in this place has changed her mind on the person she wants to be around, I want to warn you that you may come into conflict with her. If you happen to do so, don't engage her she will be a waste of your time." Reiji said calmly

Astra sighed. "Who will she be around this time?"

"That I do not know, she refused to answer such a question from me. Your guess would be as good as my own." Reiji said calmly

Astra knew she'd have to find this human girl and figure out her motives before it was too late. She walked up to him calmly. "Where do you believe I can find this girl?"

"Her name is Yui, as for where you may find her, that is difficult to say she isn't within the manor so it'll be a difficult task if you wish to speak with her."

"Right then, I'll be off to find her." She said before she looked to Kanato. "I'll find you once I am done talking with this Yui girl. I assure you that nothing bad will come of me."

He frowned but nodded his head.