6

After the three nights with Ayato, she felt someone tug at her from behind her before she disappeared with him into a room where she fell into a casket. Her eyes widen as she saw that Subaru was in front of her as she fixed herself.

"You could have warned me ya'know?"

"seeing you like that is a lot better, now I've heard rumors here and there. But what the hell is going on with you? First I hear that you're with Kanato, then Laito now Ayato? Do you enjoy confusing the hell out of everyone here?"

"I'm not 'seeing' anyone. But to fix up any confusion you had Subaru; I had only officially been with Kanato before he went behind my back with Yui and had the guts to come to me pretending that everything was just fine. I've been punished for being foolish by a red mark on my back whenever I've chosen wrong by my father whenever he is around if I fall in pain it is due to that. I must wear my glasses or I will end up going insane and kill everyone here. I have some control over it but not a lot. Laito and Ayato both wished a small trial to see if either one of them could be the one I am with at the end of the Two years. Being around Kanato now is completely restricted due to the damage he has mentally done to me, so any one of you other boys are more than welcome to attempt to get me to have you be beside me." Astra said before she sighed at the end

"Well damn, I wasn't expect you to say that much. How many nights have they been around you for that 'trial' ?" Subaru asked with his arms crossed

"Three nights, you got lucky and now have my attention if you wish to have the same thing they had. Three nights to convince me that you will be the man I will have beside me for eternity. Mind you this choice is mine alone to make, pressuring me won't do anything."

"If it gets me away from these idiots, then I'll go along with it."

She laughed and smiled. "I have to agree with you, I have seen some really really moronic moments with Laito and Ayato. No doubt Shu and Reiji have their own as well."

"You aren't even going to speak about him are you?"

"I rather not or I'll go on a rant you don't want me to say."

"Very well, so they've probably taken you around this place haven't they?"

"For the most part yeah. The most awkward thing I'd say was when I was forced to sleep in Ayato's iron maiden for three damn nights. Talk about uncomfortable, especially when he snores so damn loud it echo's in that thing."

Subaru laughed and smiled at her. "I think we're going to get along just fine Astra, There's one place I know they haven't yet touched or seen before."

Astra got herself up and placed her hand out to him. "Well then, if you are willing to show me I'm more than happy to go there with you."

He pulled her into him quickly before teleporting them to the cellar where he let go of her and took off the key that was around his neck. He then placed it into the key hole of the place they were in front of. He opened it and let her in first before he went in after her. "This place is where I spent most of my childhood. Mainly because my mother would live here."

"Mentally unstable?" She asked

"Very, even though I knew I took everything she said to me to heart. She called me a monster whenever she saw me and would freak out because I look just like that bastard I have to call a father."

"At least you weren't patronized because of who you are, I have been." She said sadly

"I guess, but this place reminds me that as long as I live that I will never truly be free of anything. I'm still a monster who doesn't deserve to live or love anyone. Which reminds me.." He said before he slipped a dagger out of his pocket.