4

When Astra found Yui, she was just coming back. So Astra took her to a place where the two of them could speak for a little bit. Once they were both comfortable sitting down Astra pushed up her glasses before she placed her hands together.

"I'm going to skip introductions, I don't think it matters who you are or who I am. This is just a some-what friendly chat to make sure that I won't have to kill you in your sleep. Tell me Yui komori, who are you going to seek out out of the five males that are within the manor that you have yet to seduce?"

"Seduce? I've never done that to anyone before." Yui said confused

"I highly doubt that, but my question remains...who is your next target, obviously Reiji was too much for you to handle." Astra said seriously

Yui looked at Astra's hands and saw a ring which made her eyes widen. "Who gave you that ring?"

"It shouldn't concern you. Now answer me, stop stalling before your death becomes one out of mercy for those poor, poor vampire's." Astra said seriously

Yui frowned and sighed. "I was going to attempt to speak with Kanato. He's always talked to me more than Reiji has."

"Do you really think that Kanato would give you the time of day? He doesn't seem like one who would do well with someone who could die pretty easily."

Yui gasped out and got up. "You don't have to be so rude! What have I ever done to you to make you be so mean to me?!"

Astra chuckled a bit before she slowly got up, getting her plush pig as well before she narrowed her purple eyes at Yui. "You think you have a chance with someone who has no interest in you. I won't tell you why, me speaking about it should give you a clue. But go ahead try and get Kanato to love you. See how far that takes you, I'm going to enjoy seeing your dead body come tomorrow night."

She walked off with her plush pig only to see that Ayato, Laito and Subaru were hiding behind a bush. She smiled at the three of them before walking inside. She went to find Kanato only to not see him anywhere inside so she went to see if any of his brother's knew where he went. Shu and Reiji had no idea where he went so her choices where those who were eavesdropping on her.

She found Ayato first who told her exactly where she had to go, she didn't know how to get there so he took her there only to hear Yui speaking with Kanato inside. Ayato stayed at her side as the two of them heard the conversation that took place.

" Why are you talking to me like that? Don't you see that I don't care about what you say?"

"Please Kanato, don't be with her! She's only going to hurt you if you stay with her!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW HER! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DO OVER ONE TALK WITH HER! I BET SHE REALLY SCARED YOU DIDN'T SHE!?" Kanato yelled before he laughed. "Oh that precious look, oh how I love it when you look at me with the look of fear in your eyes...Maybe you do have a point. I can tell her later, stay here with me for the night, I'll be sure you stay alive throughout the night."

Astra's eyes widen as she heard Kanato speak, her eyes teared up as she felt betrayed. She took the ring off and kicked it into the ground "C-Can we go please? I...I need to reevaluate what I am to do here."

"Sure under the condition that you tell me what you are?"

"A succubus, the princess of them all to be exact." She said sadly

He pulled her into him and took her to her room before he left her be, he didn't want to totally fuck up what could be his chance at being with her. He refused to end up like his brother Kanato. When Astra was alone she lied on her bed and cried against her plush pig as her voice went mute as she felt her father watch over her. She then felt a burn on her back which made her hold the bed in pain as tears went down her face

The next night when Astra woke up she refused to move, she threw her glasses to the wall making them shatter as she sobbed out. She wasn't bothered for most of the night, when it got very late she was visited by Kanato who was surprised to see her glasses shattered on the floor. He picked them up and placed them on the desk before he looked to the female on the bed.

"Why are you still in bed, I would have thought you'd-" Kanato said before he felt himself hit the wall hard

He saw the young female's eyes were no longer purple, instead they were black as she looked like she was on the verge of insanity. "Stay away from me you no good liar! I refuse to be around you anymore if I'm just some joke to you! I refuse it! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

She dropped him and he rushed out with tears in his eyes. She then fell to the ground as she placed her hands over her eyes sobbing out. As she did the room darkened and Laito came into the room. "Aww, you poor, poor thing. You were warned about Kanato. But luckily you have someone who knows the best way to get you to win that bet that our father's have made." Laito said as he went up to her and pulled her up

He saw that she had tears going down her face as her eyes were tinted black. "Kanato really did a number on your heart didn't he? Foolish moron, he should have known messing with a succubus would mean the end of your trust in him. Will you allow me a trail with you? Give me three nights to show you that I am worth your time, I know your father has warned you of me but I am nothing that is worth being warned about."

Astra held on to him as she felt the burning pain go into her back once more, her face went into his chest as he felt her crying against him. He looked down to her sadly only to see a dark red glow from her back. He slid her shirt up only to see that there was a mark in the middle of her back that was harming her. He placed his hand over it and the pain stopped and she fell to the ground. Laito held on to her as he kept her against his chest.

"You father did this didn't he?" Laito asked her

She nodded her head sadly and he sighed before he kissed the top of her head softly. "You really do have it rough...don't you Astra? Well what do you say?"

She nodded her head and pecked him on the lips softly. He smiled at her and he brushed the tears from her face. "Very well then, where are your glasses?"

She pointed to where they were on her desk and he saw that they were crushed to pieces. He looked amused to her. "You threw them earlier because of Kanato didn't you?"

She looked down sadly and he went up to her making her look at him as he smiled at her. "Don't be so sadden, I'll ask Reiji for help with this, no need to look so down. I assure you everything will be alright. Now come with me, I'll be sure you're treated right."

She nodded her head and she held his hand as he guided her through the manor as the gloom over the manor faded and she sighed. "I hate my father, he was pissed that I didn't kill Yui when I had the chance so he gave me that mark on my back as punishment. He also said that I am strictly forbidden to marry Kanato, he said nothing about being forbidden to marry you Laito, just that I have to be careful around you. I will give you the three days that you want but until my glasses are fixed I'll need your help going around this place, everything is a blur to me."

He smiled back at her. "Are you sure you wish to trust me?"

"I don't trust anyone, I just need guidance that's all. Until my glasses are fixed." Astra said seriously

He chuckled a bit. "No getting anything by you huh?"

"I am a succubus, I know how to take care of myself...well for the most part."