{🧡Magic Blonde🧡}

Renet is being brought into the mix fellas!!

Sitting at the window seat overlooking the advanced city, Renet Tilly, a Timestress and apprentice to Lord Simultaneous was waiting for something to occur

Sitting at the window seat overlooking the advanced city, Renet Tilly, a Timestress and apprentice to Lord Simultaneous was waiting for something to occur. Anything that could make her get out of the long list of chores awaiting her. Something she desperately did not want to begin.

And is if she herself summoned it, she was called to the main hall for something. Grabbing her pendant and staff that allowed her to enhance her powers she tiredly walked towards the hall. Fixing her long blonde hair into a braid. She fixed her outfit. Some boots, baggy pants and a dark blue Tungusic with very short sleeves. She had wrist guards and pouches hanging from her belt along with her knife.

As the door opened, her master was looking out onto the. Where magic and science merged to better their society and community. Turning his head, Simultaneous took of his helmet and put down on his study. Letting his black man bun show.

"Renet, glad you could make time to chat to an aging man." He sighed as he continued to look over some scrolls. Filled with knowledge and prophecies from all over their dimension. And some from fragments of other dimension but not fully pieced together. "There is a book I need. One from the dimension Z2000-1416. I need you to go and get it for me. If one of our Farseers' see that it's needed in it's home dimension than we'll send it back." Turning to look at the young teenager, he found that she was already starting up her staff to open up the portal.

"Won't let you down master! I'll be in and out!" Already rushing through but getting stopped by being pulled back with her mentors powers.

"Hold on, I want you to make time with this. If you gain assistance along the way so be it. Take this opportunity to clear your mind. You'll need it for tomorrow's training." Groaning in future exhaustion, Renet was set down and walked through the portal. Closing the portal, Renet arrived in a city that wasn't nearly as advanced as hers. There were modes of transportation but no magic mixed with sciency bullshit machines.

"Okayyy, let's see what dear old Simu wants me to snag." She talked to herself as she opened up a picture of what she needed using her pendant. Not aware of the eyes staring holes onto the back of her head.

"Dudes."

"We know Mikey."

"She just walked out of a portal."

"We saw Mikey."

"I know, but still, you can't expect me to not audibly mention it." Turning back to where the girl was, they realized she was gone. Each of the brothers standing up and looking around to see where she had gone they fail to look behind.

"Boo!"

"AHHH!" The turtle brothers screamed at the same time as they turned around and saw the 5,8 girl standing in front of them. With Raph holding one of his sais in front of her face. Smiling she simply puts a finger on the steel and pushes it down away from her.