chapter 13

"Mujhse itna kyu darti ho butterfly.
Tumhe pta hai na mai tumse kitna pyaar karta hu ".

And mayu Just nodded her head in no.

"Rehan plz mujhe chodo mujhe kuch smjh nahi aaraha tum kya keh rahe ho" .

"Oh ho tumhe kaise smjh ayega chalo chodo inn batton ko mujhe yeh btao ki tumhe uss xavier ne kiss kyu kiya" ?

Mayu was just looking at his face in horror she was thinking yeh mujhse aise sawaal kyu puch raha hai yeh chahta kya hai .

"Btao mujhe mayuuuuuu "he said shouting at her.

His grip loosened at her hand and she just pushed him and ran away from there.

She came out from college aur usne dekha ki xavier use lene aya hai .she just run towards him in her crying state and hugged him tightly.

Xavier was first startled but when he realisesd what was happening he just hugged her and started consoling her but she was crying like there is no tomorrow.

"Bacha chup ho jao kyu ro Rahi ho btao mujhe mai abhi problem theek kar dunga and mayu just nodded her head in no in his chest .

he pulled her face in his palm and asked her mayu btao mujhe kya hua hai .

"Mujhe ghar jana hai" she said crying
and he said okay .

They were in his car and suddenly xavier stoped his car to a hill area and pulled mayu out from his car .

And mayu was quiet looking at the place in front of her .

"You know mayu you can tell me agar tumhe koi bhi cheez pareshan kar rahi hai" asked Xavier.

And when mayu heard his word she started crying .xavier come in front of her and mayu hugged him and told him while crying .

xavier come in front of her and mayu hugged him and told him while crying

"Mujhe nahi pta woh kya chahta hai humesha mujhe pareshan karta hai .mai mumma papa ko bhi nahi bta sakti.mujhe humesha sabke samne insult karta hai .oldie tumhe pta hai uss din jab dance kar rahe the toh usne mujhe giraya phir college ke corridor mai mera hath apne foot se aise masal diya ".