chapter 16

Plz vote and comment 💜🙏

Jo nahi karte yaar plz kar diya karo ek click hi toh karna hai🥺 plzz kar diya karo okay ☺️.

Aur jo votes and comments karte hai thankyou sooo much🙏 lots of loveeee from me ☺️💜💜❤️ jo nahi karte unko bhi 💜❤️💜💜

(Author's pov)

"SLAP HIM"

"Huh" said mayu looking at xavier .

"I said slap him mayu" said xavier to mayu and Rehan was just smirking.

Rehan bring his face near mayu and

"said hit me butterfly ,come on hit me
In this way I can feel your hands touch now don't waste time .just hit me "
.he was saying in a mocking tone .

Dekha tumne iski itni himmat nahi hai ki ye mujhe REHAN MEHROTRA ko maar sake .

And suddenly all people standing there heard a loud sound .a slap sound and it was none other than mayu who hit him so hard that rehan's ear got numb for 30 sec.

a slap sound and it was none other than mayu who hit him so hard that rehan's ear got numb for 30 sec

And all peoples jaw dropped looking at her slapping the most famous bad guy her bully .

And xavier was just looking at her with proud eyes .

When Rehan comes to his senses he looked around and started to come close to mayu and xavier comes in between them and started punching him like Rehan was a punching bag and he was doing his workout.

Xavier's continuously punching made him bleed and he was loosing his consciousness and xavier held his collar and said in his warning tone" If I see you again near her or around her it will be not good for your health and for your bright future" said xavier .

Xavier grabbed mayu's hand and started walking with her .

"Xavier kahan leke Jaa rahe ho" said mayu .

"Chup chap chalo "said xavier and mayu got silent .

Mayu was afraid of his anger and she was getting scared by his previous act when he was punching Rehan mercilessly.