The blowjob

I lift my body and move swiftly upon his body. Since I'm erect I want him to also get excited. I start to kiss his chest, and lick his right nipple. It tastes soft in my mouth. And I can't help myself from sticking out my tongue and licking down from his nipple to his navel. I then kiss and lick his face. I suck his nick and sink my teeth in to him. And when I hear a slight groan I lick again to mask the slight pain. I feel his hands on my, but I pin them down. It's my turn to explore, I think to myself. I kiss and lick down his chest and then to his abdomen. I then go past his private parts and kiss from his feet and up against his inner thigh. He shivers, when I bite him on his inner thigh. But then I kiss the same spot. I then stare at the rising dick. I feel fulfilled when I see him react to my preparations. I then gently suck again at his dick. And he lifts his head to watch.

But this time he says, "turn around when you suck me".

I get perplexed by his demand, but do as he says. He then lifts my right leg which still were beside my left leg, and I now understand his demand. I'm bending down do suck his dick, while my own is staring right at Yin. I get hard just by this fact. He sees it and chuckles softly. He sees how affected I get just by him staring at me naked. How can I face him again, I wonder, but I let the thought go, as I suddenly feel someone licking my own member. I look up still with Yin's dick in my mouth, when I see Yin also have my dick in his mouth. What a sight, I think to myself. I should have taken a photo of this. But then I get grossed out by my own thoughts. You are such a horny boy, I think to myself. I spread Yin's legs to fully take him inside. But then I also get a look at his orifice. It looks good. I start to wonder what it would feel like to penetrate that hole. But then I disregard the thought, as I feel it would take much convincing for Yin to let anyone penetrate him. But I would like to try, I think to myself. I start to feel very full by Yin's sucking and speed up the tempo myself, since I don't want to be the one who cums first. I suck harder and faster and really try to take him fully in. But it's something that is stopping me from taking him fully inside me, and Yin sees it. While I'm almost about to burst, I see that Yin isn't quit pleased yet. He therefore takes manner in his own hands again, quite literally, and starts to thrust his dick in my mouth again. I choke slightly, but less then before. I like the harsh treatment Yin gives me. He does this ten more times and then cums in my mouth. I lick it all off, and clean him with my tongue. Some cum is dripping from my mouth and on to him. I hurriedly bend down and lick it up. I can feel Yin staring at me, and he loves the sight. He licks his own mouth. 

He then hurriedly grabs me and thrown me at the bed, and starts to suck me again, since I didn't fully cum before. He moves my foreskin up and down, and nibbles on it, which is super sensitive. He really want to eat it, I think in shock. And then to my surprise he jumps of the bed in a hurry, runs to the kitchen and pulls out some strawberryjam. He takes it back to the bedroom and pours some of the content om my dick. He then eats all the places the jam came, and sucks hard. He continues this a bit, and I feel myself starting to cum.

"I'm cumming", I say to Yin.

And he hurriedly, fills his mouth with my member. He sucks hard in and out and kneads by balls. Every time he got to the head of the hard member, he rubs his fingers over the top. I jerk and groan because of it.

"Now, I'm cumming", I say, and with that I feel myself releasing all of my juice on to Yin.

He tries to take it all, but it's so much that it also flows from his mouth. Hi licks and sucks my member clean. And I see he licks around his mouth and bends down to lick some of the cum from my body. He then looks satisfied. I feel he looks like a cute puppy, and can't help myself from moving closer to him and urging him to kiss me hug me. We kiss each other for a long time and then sleep atop on each other. Our bodies are closely connected and I feel his sent as he smells my sent.

I don't know when I feel asleep. But I suddenly feel a nudge at my side.

"Come and shower with me", he says.