Mark

"Well, look what we got here". "That's why you needed to rush home", he says jokingly while staring at my erect member.

"Mark, what are you doing here", I say frustrated, and try to cover my dick with my hands.

"You weren't supposed to come before 5", I say loudly to him, while trying to stare him down.

"Don't be mad", he says, and bends down to pat my back. "I just felt it was too dumb to go home just to return to your place". "And anyways, isn't it better for you with my company", he says while sliding a hand behind my back.

"Ah okay", I say and give up any further bicker. I try to take my pants on again, but Mark interrupts me.

"No need", he says, and takes a hand on my pants to prevent me from taking them on.

"It seems you weren't quite finished yet".

"Should I help you?" he's staring seductively at me.

"No Mark, there's no need to do that". "I can finish by myself".

"But why, what's the fun in that?"

"It's normal for friends to help each other out", he says.

"Really?", I say. But it sound's weird to me.

"Yeah, for sure. I have done it plenty of times to Xai, and he have helped me. We actually talked the other day and said it was weird we haven't done it together yet".

"Oh", I say. I'm at a loss for words. Is it really so common, I ask myself.

"Let me help you", he says, and then suddenly he moves my hands away and grabs my dick.

"Mark", I exclaim.

"Relax, this is normal".

He starts to pump my dick up and down.

I try to complain, but he shoves my hands away. He's quite strong, I think to myself. I hadn't noticed. But I actually can't get him away anyways.

"Just lay down", he says, while pushing my back which makes me fall to the bed.

He pumps my dick faster up and down. I feel this situation is really weird, but if it's really common than maybe I should let him help me. I start to yield a little to him and relax my body. He feels my body relaxing, and smiles while looking at my face. I moan when he starts to brush over my tip while going up on my dick. He now uses his other hand which were restraining me, to knead my balls. I react by holding the bed sheets in my hand.

"You feel good", he says, while pumping me and brushing my top.

I shudder.

"Shut up Mark", I say with my haggard breathing.

He speeds up the procession and now I feel myself coming.

"I'm coming", I say, and I see him smiling at me. I close my eyes and think about Yin again and then I'm cumming all over.

Mark looks at my dick and his wet hand.

"Wow, you're really a feisty one. Aren't you", he says teasingly.

He takes some napkins I had laid ready and takes some to wipe away my cum in his hand.

"Can you hand me some", I asks while signaling to Mark I have to wipe my dick clean.

"No need", he says smilingly, and then he rushed forward and has his mouth around my dick and cleans my dick by taking my whole dick in his mouth.

"Mark", I say, now angry, "What are you doing?!"