My confidence

He looks at me a bit startled, but then says, "Sure", smilingly.

"But, I think I still need to wash you some more", he says, and he points to my butt.

I let him wash my butt clean, and then it's my turn to wash him. I put some washingcream in my hands, and feel his body as I smear soap on his chest. I circle his nipples and pinch them a bit, when I clean him. He let's out a soft moan.

"Turn around", I say to him, and he obeys me.

I like his compliment, I think to myself. Maybe I also can penetrate him, I start to wonder. I scrub his back and then his ass.

While I'm cleaning his ass, I ask him: "Have you been penetrated before?"

He swiftly turns around, and looks at me.

"Why do you ask me that"

"Oh, no reason, I just wonder. Your ass looks really delicious and scrunches".

He looks at me again with a uncertain look.

And then he asks me: "Do you want to penetrate me?"

I get a little taken aback by his bluntness, but answer all the same "Yes".

"You can", he says, with a smile.

And I take this opportunity to feel his ass both my hands, and I squeeze it.

"Delicious".

I take one finger inside his hole, and I don't see any reaction so I take in another. He grabs the showerwall in front of him.

"I like it hard and fast", he says.

"Your wish is my command", I say with a sly smile, as a take the third finger in.

His body jerks a bit.

"Steady darling", I say to him.

He's a bit taller than me, so to get a perfect view of his hole he has to bend down a little.

"Can you bend a little, darling", I ask him.

He smiles as his bends his knees.

I then take my erect dick inside his hole, and it slides in perfectly. This is not a virgin hole, I think to myself.

He takes in my full size, and I swiftly speed up my movements. I'm fast as I penetrate him in and out. It feels good. And I feel more of my confidence is coming back to me. I'm fast and brutal, and he likes it.

"More", he says to, and I'm a bit shocked.

But I speed up my tempo all the same, and give him my full thrusts. I hear him moan, and I moan to. I also find my way to his member and start to pulsate it while I'm penetrating him. I'm rewarded by this action, and some cum are starting to leak from his dick. I'm also almost full myself.

"I'm coming", we say, almost at the same time.

And then we cum together. 

It was a very delicious feeling. But when I think about it, I think I prefer him topping me. I don't want to say it out load, but his demanding tone, and atmosphere comes off as striking. We breathe a bit, but then soon get back to our senses.