Saturn X Reader!

Slight angst
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
Your pov

As u where chilling all of a sudden po already started. You would groan annoyed that you had nowhere to hide and u got your  bat ready to fight any gootraxians that would attack. Suddenly u feel something grab you from behind and it was a saturn. U manage to get away and your health was pretty low. U ran to the cafeteria as the saturn followed u. They were pretty good at dodging your attacks. They suddenly lash and hurt u. As u fell they dragged u to the door where u get the scythe and they towered over u,making u nowhere to escape. If u escape i will kill u. They growled out as they threatened u. Who are you!? I say and they grin. Im saturn,you shall know. They say annoyed. If i let u go dont run or else.. they say giving u a warning as u nodded. They released u and leaded u to the garden area as u sit down,leaning against the tree. Uh wha- Saturn suddenlt pounces on u,purring as they curled their self on you lap,making a perfect spot to sleep as u sighed. So that why they wanted me. U say  in your mind as u stroke their head gently. U dozed off a short while and 19 minutes pass. U wake  up noticing the saturn was gone but u felt a strange bandara on u. U notice it wasnt infecting u so i decided to walk with it. As u were walking u come across kawaii shork on a pillow as they waved. Hii!! They say happily. U wave back and sit down with em and started to chat with them. Woa is that u friend over there!? They say like a kid pointing to a thing they saw they thought was cool,it turns out that the saturn was infront of u and they sat down. Hi guys. They say softly looking tired. Kawaii shork then chatted to them as they rested on the side of your leg. U notice kawaii shork was quite tired and u asked her to get some rest. She did listen and dozed off while resting her head on the create. U were left with two snoring gootraxians as u sighed slowly dozing of too.

AAAAAAAAAAa!!!