Catte x reader x buck

U got chasef by these two cats for fun.

You where super tired of getting attacked by those cats. As u were resting against the wall blackout suddenly starts,u flinch as your eyes shut for a second. U look around and u were alone. U walked to the bathroom but stopped in your tracks,u saw a catte and buck staring at u in the distance and u back away, noticing them started to chase u. U ran to gas area and hide in the room. U hear a slight meow and u get tackled by the buck. Let go! U struggle but they carried u to the garden and dropped u on the grass. U struggle to get but see a catte infront of u. They speak "dont struggle human." They  say before they reach to grab u. You start panicing and slapped their hand away. The buck tried to close the gate but u escape before it closed. U ran across the facility. U hide and peak,u saw them searching for u and as they searched they give up and runned back to the bathroom. U ran past the bathroom and they dont notice,as u ran you decided u vibe infront of the  sharks as they swam. U get up after a while and ran,not realising u went past those cats and as u approached spawn u get grabbed behind and get dragged away,as u squirmed the catte was infront of u  as the buck held u from behind. "Stop f***ing running." They say hissing before they placed their pawsomes on your arms. H-hey! U say as the catte scratched your arm several times. As they finish u manage to get away. As u ran u get to safety. U looked at your arm seeing it readed, Buck & cattes pet. U flinch and blush wondering why they would do that. U  walked out off spawn and the catso's meowed before jumping down and sitting the both side's of u. They purred before protecting u . Everywhere u would go,they followed. This time u had catnip and when they were sleeping beside u,you placed the catnip in front of them so they could smell it,there eyes shot open and sniffed it. They meowed and went crazy with it. U ran away,finally having peace. As u were sitting on a chair u hear'ed meowing and desperate searching noises. U peaked an dsaw the two cats worriedly searched every where. U called them and they ran to your direction and pounced on u. Squishing u to death. Ur killing me.. u say wheezing and they get up. U were stuck with two cats again.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+××+××+×++×+×+×+
I love the catte and buck transfer so i made this.

Word count: 468 words