Yandere!Abble + Reader!

Requested by Acase1234
+ Slight gore
+ fluff?
+ abble is 17 if thats ok
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+
(Abble's pov)
I loved seeing y/n.. I dont know why but im so obsessed with them. Wherever i see them i just want to forcefully take them to myself and nobody else could. As i sat on my box waiting for anyone to come to my shop. I see y/n come over to my shop and i wave. Hi y/n! I say with my same excitement as they smile and say "hi abble!" I wag my tail and she asks for a (t/c - targeted crate) i nod and give her one. She lands on a (f/b - favorite bat skin) and they excitedly said omg and had the idea to hug me.

(Your pov)

I notice them slightly blushing when i pull away. Thanks abble! I say and she says "your welcome.~" she says obviously  enjoying being hugged. I wave bye to her and she waves bye happily. As i walked down to pools i see a shark walk up to me and wave hi. Hi there! They say happily and i decide to interact with them. Hi im y/n. I say gently as they say. Nice name! As soon as they say that i swear i saw abble not happy. I slightly saw a huge gun in their hands before i looked back at the shark. Hoping  i was just imagining. I talked to the shark for a while before they had to go. I walked down to garden and blackout starts when i walked in. As i sat down i could hear a faint scream and a gunshot. I felt unsafe so i got up to investigate. As i looked around i saw the shark on a crate with a bullet through its chest and eyes. There mouth was stitched up which i think it was to mute them from screaming. I ran to able but it wasnt closed. Instead it was open but abble wasnt there. I hear faint walking noises near me and i ran to caves. Which could be a bad idea because abble could be here but i felt a slight tap on my shoulder and i turn around. Seeing abble covered in blood. She had a huge gun on her hands and her eyes were a mixture of red and pink and they were glowing. Hello y/n!~ they say sounding like they finally won something. A-abble!? I-i thought u were afraid o-of the d-d- she would shut me up. Shhh. We dont want trouble do we? She says grabbing my hand tightly and dragged me over to caves and sat me down on one of the pillows. W-what did u d-do to the shark?..... I say and she chuckles before placing the gun down. Oh? Well....i might of accidentally went to far and probably.....had to shut him up since they were getting in the way.~ She says before pinning me down. W-wai-! Before i could say anything she kisses me on the mouth as she towered over me. They pull away and giggle and say. I wanted to do that for a long time you know?? They say before getting of u. I dont flinch but i get on my knees and get flustered. Tbh i  cant say but i think i had feelings for u... i say looking away but she grins and her ears were slightly up. So does it mean that we are dating? She says staring at u still having blood on her mask. Maybeee..~ i would say blushing. Yay! She hugs u and u hug back! (So wholesome right?)

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+××+×++×+×++×
I loved making this and u better too🔫👹
Word count : 632 words.