S4, Ep 43: The Greatest Fear of All

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endless Sea - Ninjago

(The Elemental Masters fly on their Dragons back to Ninjago)

Y/n: Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything.

Kai: How did we lose so much time?

Dareth: You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind.

Jay: And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time.

Nya: Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry.

Griffin: Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!

Lloyd: Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one.

Jay: Let's do this!

(Kai lands his Dragon, and the woman sees Skylor)

Woman: Serpentine!

(Everyone screams and panics)

Skylor: I wish I still had the power to change.

Kai: You have changed. You're with us now.

(An old woman honks her car horn)

Old woman: Could you be a dear and move your Dragon? Thank you, young man.

Garmadon: If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?

Lloyd: We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone.

Y/n: Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people.

(Skylor notices her hand is going back to normal)

Chen: Why is the spell wearing off? If we attack now and turn back to normal, everything will be for nothing!

Chope: Eh, about that... uh, we read everything on page 149, but lo and behold, the spell continues onto the next page.

Chen: You slithering klutzes! What have I told you about attention to details? I knew I should've had Clouse read the spell. "In order for the transformation to become permanent, one must obtain the essence of a true Anacondrai" Where are we supposed to get that? There aren't any real Anacondrai left!

Kapau: Eh, but if there's any out there, we'll find it.

Zugu: There's another problem, Master. The ninja and their friends have arrived.

Chen: Oh, why must conquering Ninjago be so difficult? Fine. We change plans. It's not like I don't have something else up my sleeve.

Zugu: And what's that, Master?

Chen: This!

(He throws the Book of Spells at Zugu)

Chen: Now come on. We have some scheming to do.

(The ninja, Garmadon, and Skylor enter the Samurai X Cave. The Falcon screeches and lands on Zane's arm)

Zane: And hello to you, my old friend.