S6, Ep 55: The Hands of Time, Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninjago City

(The Chapter begins with several people waiting in a line outside a Borg store, excitedly as a woman soon cuts in line. Moving back, along the sky is a Borg blimp)

Monastery of Spinjitzu

(At the Monastery of Spinjitzu, several bushes had grown as a butterfly lands on a flower. A rabbit comes up to the flower and eats it, scaring the butterfly off before a pocketwatch in someone's hand opens, revealing 5:30 as thunder was heard. As it moves by a minute, the rabbit looks up to see a red, blue, yellow, and green distortion appear in the sky, scaring it away as someone soon comes out of it and lands in the middle)

Wu: Right on time.

Acronix: What?

(He turns to see it is Wu, who is holding the pocketwatch)

Wu: Long time, no see.

Acronix: Master Wu? You look... old. As if your best days have passed. Not unlike your monastery.

(Wu closes the pocketwatch and puts it in his beard)

Wu: I still have plenty of days left.

(He stands up as the mystery man moves a hand behind his back)

Wu: Shall we finish what we started? I've been waiting decades.

Acronix: Really?

(He is revealed to be hiding a dagger behind his back)

Acronix: It doesn't feel that long to me.

Wu: This ends now.

Ninjago City - Museum

(At the Ninjago Museum of History, Jay is holding the head of the Samukai mannequin)

Jay: This ends now, Samukai. Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're ninja, not janitors.

(Lloyd passes by with the Chen mannequin on a cart)

Lloyd: Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum.

(Y/n walks by them while holding a barrle with a bunch of weapons in them)

Y/n: True. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle on the Day of The Departed, this place would still be in one piece.

Jay: Yeah, and whose fault is that, Cole.

(Cole is looking at Yang's portrait)

Cole: Okay. How many more times do I have to say I'm sorry for accidentally unleashing the ghostly forces of evil that attacked Ninjago?

(He places the portrait in a nearby wheelbarrow. Jay places the Samukai head in a nearby box)

Jay: How high can you count?

(Cole grabs the wheelbarrow handles, but his arms soon glow orange, making him let go)

Y/n: Speaking of which, you're still not used to having your old, non-ghost hands back?