Date ?

Tw: 13+ (for a short time)

"Princess have you seen my sweat ?" Diane ask to the princess of Liones, the princess giggle and turn around to face the giant girl that was in a humain size. "No I didn't lady Diane sorry." Diane sigh and thanks the princess Elizabeth for being honest.

She didn't really mind to not have her sweat since it was hot outside, but se found it strange that her sweat suddenly disappeard like that without any trace. She then though about something and that make her smile.

She went to the forest that was next to the tavern and look around the trees, that's when she saw him with her sweat and she start to blush, he was sleeping peacefully on his chastifol using Diane sweat as a teddy bear.

The giant smile and went to the fairy king that was sleeping and sit next to him. She was finding him very cute more when he was asleep. She didn't try to take her sweat nor anything she just sit there waiting for the little fairy boy to wake up.

Moment pass and the boy wake up because he was feeling another aura next to him. He knew that someone else was there but he couldn't tell who it was. He slowly wake up and look next to him before becoming very red.

"Di-Diane !?" He accidentally yell. Diane look at him with a smile on her face and hug him which make him blush more. "You're finally awake cutie !" She hug him tighter and thighter without knowing it was starting for him to be hard to breath.

She directly saw it and light up her hug apologiesing for huging him too tight. He told her that it waw fine and that he was used to her huging him like that anyways.
"So you sleep with my sweat now ?" She said in a little teasing tone.

King look away blushing and hold the sweat tighter. "I wanted to sleep with you but you were out with Gowther so I took your sweat I'm sorry." The giant girl giggle and pull him in another hug. "You're too cute I swear." She said teasing.

"You can take my sweat or any of my hoodie when you want cutie I don't mind at all I'm even flatered that you use my cloths~" Diane start to giggle as she see her boyfriend becoming a dark red. "Stop teasing me it's not funny !" He yell out completly red like a tomato.

She stroke his hair and smile to him. "Do you wanna go back to the tavern or you want to stay in the forest a little more." King didn't even hesitate and directly said. "The forest." Diane smile and take King hand. "Then I'm staying with you !"

King continue to blush as he kiss Diane cheek before becoming a dark red. Diane giggle and kiss his cheek too. She take King other hand too and pull him deeper into the forest. She didn't knew very well the forest but she knew that there was beautiful place inside and she wanted to atleast find one.

Time pass and the both of them were having a very good time in the forest. They had saw a lot of different birds and a lot more of animals like rabbits and foxs. Or even sometime if they had a chance a squirrels.

But right now they were happy, they were in front of beautiful waterfall and the space around was just wonderful ! There was a lot of different flowers, the trees sometime had some fruits like apples and thing like that. They decide to spend the rest of the day here in this beautiful place.

They both were exited and happy about it, you could said it was a date. Atleast for them it felt like a date. Diane went to collect some fruits and King went to collect some flowers for them. It has to be the most beautiful day for the both of them.

King collect a little of everything, roses, sunflowers, white rose, iris ect and Diane take a little of every fruits that she found. When they both finish the reunite in front of the waterfall and they start to eat a little. King make a little crownflower and give it to Diane with a red face.

Diane take the crownflower and put it on directly with a big smile on her face and she had light in her eyes. "I love it ! I love it ! Thank you so much King !" Diane was very happy about the gif that King made her. That remaind King of when he had make her cloths.

He smile at her while she keep saying how much she liked the crownflower. Diane then have a little idea and take off hr crownflower and take King hands with a smile on her face.

"Why don't we play in the water ???" Ask Diane with puppy dog eyes to King. King blish a lot and sigh before accepting. Diane was very happy about it and she take her shirt off before taking King shit off too and jumping in the water with him in her arms.

Diane see that King looked a little scared, she directly ask him what was wrong and he just look away embarassed. "I-I can't swim..." he said ashamed and embarassed. Diane giggle and hug King tight. "That's okie I'm here cutie !"

King look at Diane with a little smile byt didn't try to get too close to her since she was shirtless. But Diane didn't have care in the world about it and just pull him closer everytime he try to pull away. When Diane realise why he was always pulling away from her she start to chukkle and pull him even closer, he was so close to her that he couldn't move anymore.

King was all red and Diane was just lauging a little before she decide to tease him a little. Diane start to play with his hair a little and make King look at her, she had a little smile on her face m. "You're so cute !" She said as she start to kiss his neck.

King was too embarassed to said nor do anything and just let her do what she wanted. Diane then start to bite his neck a little and she start to laugh. "You're a shade of red I never though existed !" Diane continue to laugh while King is completly red of embarassement.

They stay the whole day playing in the water with Diane sometime teasing him but it doesn't last very long. When the sky stat to get dark they decide to go back to the tavern, they were starting to get tired anyways. "Hey King, do that count as a dae ?" Ask Diane who was sitting next to King on his chastifol while she hold his hand.

"I guess it count as a date." King saidw he was still a bit red because of Diane teasing. Diane smile before kissing his cheek. "Then that was the best first date !" She hug him by behind and smile again a bigger one this time. King kiss Diane cheek too before hiding his face in his knees.

When they arrive the whole tavern look at them and they ask where they were the whole day. "Did you two make out or something~?" Ban said teasing, the captain just smirk at Ban remark, King become a very dark red and hide his face in his chastifol.

"Nope ! We just where on a date !" Said Diane happily. The other didn't really look surprise, Ban just approche King and start to tease him about it. Diane just bring King up stairs and yet him on the bed before laying next to him and pulling him closer.

"Now we'll sleep 'cause I can see that you are tired !" She said looking at King directly in his eyes. King nod and rest his head on Diane chest as he blush, Diane was surprise that he didn't got a nose bleed the whole day. She just pull him closer before, after a little while hearing him snoring.

She smile sweetly and kiss King forhead with a smile. "Good night cutie." She said before falling asleep herself.