Need a hand ?

What would have happen if Meliodas had found King in his burning forest instead while looking for members to creat the seven deadly sins ?

King/Harlequin P.O.V

Today I was going to go back in my home, I had left for years but I could finally go bacl now ! Nothing was going to stop me now ! I could feel some tears running down my cheeks, of course I knew it was happy tears.

I just hope that my sister was going to forgive me for leaving so long. And I also hope that she'll understand why I did left so long, I'm gonna tell her everything that had happen and of course tell her about Helbram.

Oh Helbram...

I wish I coulf have help you...

I try to snap out of it and to think in a positive way, I could finally see my people again I wasn't gonna be sad about it right ? Plus they won't like to see their king this sad ! Now I was flying faster, more exited then never.

I'm coming dear home !

...

What happen..?

I was in front of my forest, well what was left of it. It was compelty burned no sign of life was to be seen around. Not even a sibgle fairy, not even a single animal. Absolutely no life was left in here.

My though then went to my people and most importanly my little sister.

I fly as fast as I could inside the forest, the inside was worse then the outside, it was compelty destroy. Not even a sibgle tree survived. Tears start to roll down my cheeks as I see what had happen to my dear forest, my home.

I finally arrived at the sacred tree and went where the fontain of youth was...

...

"E-Elaine...?" My eyes widen in shock, there it was, the corps of my sister, a hole in her stomach blood still dripping from it. Her eyes were lifless. I aporoche her and take her hand, her body was cold.

It was there for atleast 3 days or more...

I pick her body and put it on my lap, I nuzzle in her neck and cry, I cry my eyes out. I cried like I never cried before. In only 1 week I had lost everything I had...

I deserved it.

If I had been more protective over Helbram he would have never leave, if he had never leave I would have never leave the forest to go find him, if I never went to go found him I could have been there to protect my forest, if I was here to protect my forest I would still have everything and be fucking happy right now.

But then I would have never meet her...

But if I had never mert that giant girl I would have probably still have my home...

Diane...

I'm so sorry for leaving you on your own...

I guess I really had lost everything...

After a while I couldn't cry anymore, it was like I had no tears left to cry or they just refuse to come out anymore. I pick up my little sister body again and went at the bottom of the sacred tree. There I use my magic to make a little place with some flowers, they were my sister favorite flowers.

I put her body there and kiss her forhead before whiping some tears that were still rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being a failur as a king and a failur as a brother, you'll never be able to forgive me and I know it. I hope that everything is alright in the otherside... I'm sorry for everything..."