my girl

Trans!King AU (MTF,next part will be MTF)

"Lady Diane can I ask something ?" I look at Elizabeth who was looking at me with curious eyes but she didn't knew if she should ask her question or not. I nodded and she look at the ground a moment.

"This may seem inappropriate but...why does sir. King wear more feminine thing those times ? Not that it bother me ! He does what he want ! It just shocked me..."

I look at her confuse, he was wearing other thing then usual ? Since when ?

I look at King who was picking flowers from the ground and didn't understand what the princess meant by 'wearing more feminine thing' and so she began to explain to me.

"Well yesterday sit. King didn't mind wearing the tavern outfit which shocked everyone in the tavern ! And this morning he was wearing a long dress to sleep when usually he would just sleep in some shirt and pants..." She began to explain. I nod my head and look at his way again.

It's true that it was quiet shocking but it didn't bother me either, I should probably ask him the question later right now I don't want to bother him.

Hours late

"Harlequin you're back !" I saw that he was talking with Helbram, his best friend. He look at me with a sad face ? Before smiling warmly at me.

"Yes Diane ?" He ask blushing at me. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"The captain want to see you !" He smiled again and he left me alone wih Helbram, when I was about to leave I could hear Helbram mumble something. "Is something wrong ?" I ask him.

"If you want to know it's not at me to tell you but at Harl." He said before leaving me all alone completely confuse. Was something going on with King or something like that ? I hope it's not something bad...

I went to the tavern and see that he was indeed wearing the tavern outfit which he would usually refuse to wear. That made me blush. He looked so happy wearing it it was almost like he was someone else.

I sat at a table and look at him serving some clients and talking to them, taking their menu ect.

After a while he was finally finish and I decide to tell him everything.

I hug him by behind and kiss his cheek gently not trying to make him panic. He realize it was me and he let me.

I pull him closer to me and start to cuddle with him on a chair that was close to us. That's when I decide to ask him.

"Hey Harlequin, is there something going on ?" He didn't look at me and just froze in place, maybe he wasn't ready to say anything yet ? As I was about to speake I got stopped by him who spoke to me.

"I-I..." He started but didn't finish, I took a deep breath and rub circle on his back to calm him down. "I...I want to...be..
A girl..." She look away from me as if she was ashamed of what she had just say.

I smile at her and stroke her hair.

"Harl that's fine, you can be what you want my feelings for you will never change." I then pull her closer and place a gentle kiss on her lips before smiling.

"I love you my girlfriend..."

Sorry this is short I have to go to sleep cause it's almost 11:50PM for me and I have school at 8AM so yeah- :,)
Bye !!