Ch-1

Your admission is done... After a week you will join the college and that day only you will collect your id card and registration certificate and other documents.... Okh... I asked her

Okh....i slowly replied to his question

Okh then and there are all my books and notes if you want or feel comfortable then you can use those for studying. And if you need anything else than you can tell me i again informed her...

Naa it's more than enough... Thank you you are already doing so much for me..
I replied to him.... You don't have to thanks me i am your hu..sband and it's my responsibility to fullfill all your needs and demand I said little stuttering.

But i dont consider you as my husband.
You can never be my husband not even in your dreams... I replied rudely..
With a sad smile I told her... I know you don't consider me as your husband but it doesn't change the fact that I am your husband and you are my wife ..... We are tied together for the rest of our life... Don't worry I will never asked you or not even I will do anything.. Which will make you feel that I am showing my rights of being a husband on you.. So rest assured focus on being a good doctor that's it.

Good that you already know this and one more thing I don't want anyone like not even a single person in the hospital to know that... I am wife of dr vikramaditya varma the head of the surgery department..... Got it.. I rudely asked him

Okh but aren't you Mrs siya vikramaditya varma he said with a innocent smile..... Don't know but hearing my name like this did something to me.... I wish I could remove this vikramaditya varma from my name... Hearing this my smile dropped...

Okh I won't say this to anyone.. Never but what about papa.. He is dean of the hospital... If he... No need to think about that I have already requested him and he agreed to this saying this will be more good for me... She said rudely interrupting me .

I am sleepy... I am talking the couch as it will be uncomfortable for you and I don't want to argue about this... She said nervously... With a smile I nodded... Kept the laptop on the table.. Switched off the lights and went out in balcony closing the door.. I lighted a cigarette and drag a puff... Calming all my nerves.. I am not a chain smoker or anything.. It's just once in a while... When I am too much tensed that's it...

I got this habit when I was in college but after few years I controlled it and know hear I am standing where I smoke but once out of blue moon . I am a heart surgeon... I have written many medical books which are taken as academic book and as a guide... I have only three obsession in my life.. My work... My gym akka health and my black coffee that also only one in a day.. If there is no work pressure..

I am not a handsome Greek god or anything... I am just a normal man who is in his early thirties..i just maintain myself and dress well that's it.. I wear glasses... As all those late night studies effected my eyes.. In my family we are four person including my wife. My parents me and siya. My father is also a doctor but currently the dean and chairperson of the hospital..as that hospital is built by my father..its his years of hardwork that today we are the number one hospital in India...I have few friends.. That's it this is my small world

Two days back only I got married... To my wife.. Who is currently sleeping on sofa... A pure 19 year old village girl with lot of dream and ambition in those enchanting eyes... Her name is siya.. If a third person will hear they will say.. May god keep you together just like siyaram... Which I heard n number of times in last few days as blessing.

That's it for today this is my new story please vote and comment and do try my other stories...