Ch-5

CONTINUE:

siya came out of her trance.. Hearing the loud bang of door closing sound. What.. What happened just now.. How.. How could he touch me... I didn't gave him the permission to touch him... But isn't maa only told him to do these and he just followed her order.. Yes her order, nothing much... Her inner self mocked her... But why does it matter to me... Yes we are just a namesake husband wife. I am forced on him.. Why would he feel for me Or anything. Tears fell down from her eyes... Due to these thoughts...

She wiped her tears and said.. That's the reason i dont want to keep any expectations from him and hurt each other... We are just roommates.. That's it.. She got up from the bed changed in a jeans and short kurta and loosely braided her hair and put a small black bindi adorning her face... Satisfied with her look she headed down.. Bid bye to her mom and left the house.. And the moment she stood out there stood Dr. Vikramaditya looking all handsome leaning on his car.. Looking at her.. With a smile on his face.

He opend the car door and said.. Come let me drop you... As we have to go same place only. She stared at him while fidgeting her finger...thinking what to do.. She doesn't want to go with him.. But this city is completely new, she doesn't know a thing about it... What are u thinking come.. He again said broking her trance and she slowly said... But....
Go beta he will drop you.. Said her mom coming out of the house... But mom can't i go with papa... Siya immediately said seeing her father in law coming behind her mom... Obviously beta come i  will drop you.. Her Father in law immediately said yes and ask her to come..

Rita showed big eyes to her husband.......
Thinking how stupid her husband is... Her husband looked at her and said... What... Why this big eyes.. Rita shake her head disappointed and said nothing.. U guys leave.. U will get late.. Nodding all three headed toward the car and Rita again said... Siya today is first day... So u can come early.. Your dad's driver will drop you okh... We will go shopping.. U need to buy clothes and other stuff.. Okh
Siya happily nodded her head and sat at the back seat with his dad and driver started the car.... They immediately hit the road.. Leaving the house behind..

Aditya kept standing there staring at the leaving car... A sad smile crept his face suddenly he felt a warm hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see his mother standing over there... And she said with a smile... It's fine beta....only few days of marriage has passed everything is new for her... She is only 19  year old girl forced into this.. Give her time and space.. She will come along.. But always remember.. You are so much elder than her.. So u are the most responsible.. She is just a child... He held her mother's eyes and said.. I know maa.. I know everything still it hurts when she left like that.. Completely ignoring my existence.... I know beta but u have to give her time.. And yes leave fast or u will be late... Today all the new students are goona join.. So go ahead Dr. Vikramaditya verma... He laughed hearing his mother and sat in the car and drove away...

Please God.. Keep my children happy and safe... Saying this she entered her house..

Both dad and daughter dua happily reached near the hospital.. With lots of talk and fun... She is really lucky to have such a good family ... She never expected to get such a great in law... Atleast everything is not wrong about this marriage.. Siya thought herself and said dad.. Drop me here only.. I will walk from here... But beta... No dad please let me go... U know... I already told you.. Sighing he nodded his head and said... Okh fine as you say.. But if u need anything inform me Or your husband.. Okh.... She nodded her head and get down from the car.. And walk ahead toward the road . . After few minutes of walk she stood in front of the biggest campus and hospital.. She could ever see.
It felt like this is some other world... Does this belong to her in laws... She can't believe it... But this is the truth her inner self mocked her..

She entered the campus.... There was a huge ground students... Doctors.. Patients everyone was there... Suddenly a car pass by her and parked it at a reserv parking.. Only two cars reserve parking was there... And out of the car came Dr. Vikramaditya verma.. The head of the surgery department.. A surgeon, writer, and teacher... And her husband... She was like a statue looking at her... He turned closed his car gate and few doctors and student greeted  him and girls were eating him raw with there eyes... Common a 32 year well maintained man he was... But seeing girl's talking like that about him did something to her...

After talking to others.. He looked at his beautiful innocent young wife.. Who was staring at him...

Vote and comment... Please it means allot and do try my other stories..