Ch-3

NEXT MORNING:

aditya woke up due to the alarm.. And looked at the time.. It's five in the morning... He got up get fresh in his gym clothes... It's his daily routine.. From student days only he use to woke up at five..so it become a habit for him.

He came out of the bathroom... And looked at the sleeping figure on sofa.. He keenly look at her... She is beautiful and has a really figure... She is just the way he always wanted.. Chubby full and cute... He was never interested in those things figure and all... And that mangalsutra lying carelessly on her clevage... Made her more beautiful... He instantly withdraw his eyes..

What the fuck you are doing aditya.... You are staring at 19 year old... This is so wrong.... Aditya thought himself... But isn't she is your wife.. You have all rights on her as much as she have... He again thought... But wait.. She hates you and would never take you as her husband.. His inner self mocked him and he instantly left from there..

At 6:30 he came down from the gym room... And he saw her maa giving tea to his papa... Beta did siya woke up... She asked.. I don't know when i left the room at five she was sleeping... He answered. .. I hate to woke up that child.. All these things are already too much for her .. But today she has to cook something for the family.. Saying this his mother rita left from there toward his room...

Hearing that she will cook... He felt happy... He is goona taste food made by her... But she is soo young.. Does she know cooking.... I should tell maa.. Not ask her to do this ritual.. Let her come i will tell her this... Saying this he sat on the chair and opened his laptop.. For some work..

Over hear.. With a knock rita entered her sons room and saw siya sleeping on the sofa... She was shocked....but agthe  she thought.. That the circumstances in which they got married.. She can't expect them to be all lovey dovey like a newly married... Thinking this she shrug the topic and slowly called siya...

Siya felt someone  shaking her.. So she opened her eyes and look at a unfamiliar face... Taking in her surrounding she again look at rita... And then it striked her that... She is already married and this is her mother in law... She instantly felt scared ... That she woke up late and her mother in law has to come to wake her up... Fidgeting with her saree end she... Said sorry.. I didn't got up early..

Rita.. Lovingly looked at her daughter in law and held her hand and said.. It's okh beta... This marriage is already too much for you .. So don't take tension.. You are my only daughter... You know i always wanted a daughter.. But after aditya i was not able to conceive...but see i got you as my daughter and whatever happened it was decided by God... That's why no need to think that much.. You know i didn't wanted to wake you up but today you have to cook something sweet and your papa told me that today is your first day of college .. So i didn't wanted you to get late beta.. That's why please dont mind me waking you up..

Hearing her mother in law... Tears pricked her eyes never in her dreams... She thought that she will get a mother in law like her.. At least nit everything is wrong in this marriage...she got second parents in her in laws... Aunty thank you so much... What's this aunty call me maa like aditya ... You are my daughter common ... Rita said fake glaring at her...

Now got up and get fresh...and dont wear saree while sleeping... Today let's go shopping after you come from college.. I will buy you some college dresses and night ware...saying this Rita got up and started walking toward the door... Siya was neatly folding the blanket..

Rita turned around and slowly said... Siya.. I know you both got married in a very bad circumstances but... Bets it's marriage.. Now you both are tied in a knot.. My aditya is a good human being and the one who is a good human being... Fit perfect in other roles of there life... I just want to say.. You both are good just try to give a chance to this marriage.. So try to share the bed.. If you are comfortable and if he does anything.. Just tell me i will beat him.. Okh

Siya smiled genuinely and Rita said.. I know you are bubbly by nature.. So i hope in few days i will be able to see the actual siya... And get ready and come fast... Saying this Rita left.. I am really lucky.. To get such a good family... But that man.. He could have wake me up or had stopped maa from  coming in room.. Now she saw me sleeping on sofa ... Uff

Siya hurriedly took a shower and took a orange saree to whear... But wait i don't know how to whear saree... Thinking this.. Siya was standing in the middle of the room... Suddenly the door opened and gearing the sound siya also turned and they had a eye lock.. Looking at him standing in the room.. When she is literally naked.. Only in inner skirt and blouse... Siya instantly coverd her chest and turned around.. Seeing her turn around... Vikramaditya also instantly turned around.... And said.. I am sorry.. Really sorry.. I didn't knew.. You were changing over hear... You should change in the closet room...

Sorry i didn't knew you would come.. Siya Uttered shyly... No.. No it's my fault.. You change i am leaving.. Sying this he stepped out of the room.. Wait... Hearing siya.. Aditya halted his steps but didn't turn... Yes... He asked.. Um.." Aap.. Maa ko bula denge... Mujhe unki help chahiye.. She said slowly... Nodding his head Aditya left the room closing the door... Siya felt extremely shy... First they didn't talked much and this embarrassing situation... Ohh God... At that time only.. Rita entered the room knocking..

Beta Aditya said.. You need help.. Yes maa actually i dont know how to whear a saree... Siya said little embarassed.. No issue.. I will help you and trust me at this age of yours i dont expect you to know how to wear a saree ... She joked and Rita laughed.. Wholeheartedly... With all these laughter and chatting... Rita draped the saree around siya and left the room letting her get ready..

Siya left her waist length hair open... To air dry.. Wear her bangles and mangalsutra.... Filled her hair line with Vermillion and a pink lipstick on her lips. She took a final glance at the mirror and descended the stairs... Hear anklet sound was echoing in the whole house... Taking everyone's attention on herself..

That's it... Do vote and community.. Please and do try my other stories..