Ch-4

A loud anklet sound echoed in the whole living area... And i turned around.. And i saw a goddess dropped in orange saree.. With all wet hair  .. Uff she look exactly how new brides look after there first night... But only red marks are missing on her neck and clevage area... And trust me i would love to make those marks...

You look so beautiful beta.. Ohh God.. Hearing my maa's voice i came out of my trance and fuck i was staring at her like a bloody teenager... She took blessing from papa and maa.... And they showered  so much love on her... She was all happy and giggling... Okh so this is her real self... Which is not for me... He thought sadly...

I saw him staring at me... From the moment i came.. But it make me nervous as hell... Beta do you know how to cook.. Maa asked me lovingly.. I nodded my head as no all embarassed... It's okh.. Come i will help you... Saying this she took me to kitchen with her... Maa i know how to cook few things... And in sweet dish i only know how to cook suji ka halwa... Is it fine if i cook that..

Ohh beta that's great.. As this is Aditya's favorite dish... But with less sugar and oil
Okh.. Okh maa i will cook that then.. Rita with the help of househelp... Brought all the required items in front of her... And Rita left saying.. That if you need anything immediately call me.. I am sitting outside with your papa..

Siya cooked the sweet dish and finally after half an hour househelp bought the sweet dish and  she served it to her in laws... But her Mr. Husband is still not there... She waited for him...and after five minutes... He came down wearing.. Icy blue shirt ... With specs on and his hair all set... He came and sat and his  mother said  to siya.. Beta serve him also.. She hurriedly nodded her head.. Took a bowl and forwarded toward him.. And the moment she came near him.. His mint fragrance hit her nose and she closed her eyes taking his scent...

Aditya saw her eyes closed and he felt like to held her face and suck her lips... But controlling his emotions he took the bowl from her hand and there hands touched... Creating a current in there body... Felling his touche she instantly opened her eyes and withdraw her hand.. Beta now you also.. Eat.. You have to go to college also.. And these idiot men can drop you... Rita you called me idiot.. Her father in law asked.. Why aren't you a idiot... Rita said making it obvious..

Beta your  sweet dish was amazing i loved it... Hear take this... But siya said... Stop it's a blessing and you have to wear it... So open it with no more discussion.. Siya opened it and there was beautiful chain with a small diamond pendant.. Beta i bought this for you.. As i know nowadays.. Girls don't like to wear there mangalsutra.. And you have to go to college.. So it might make you uncomfortable.. So Aditya will tie this around your neck and you can wear it.. Whenever you go to college... He said with a smile...

And siya this is my gift.. You have to wear this also.. And the reason is same as your papa... Wear it  gold anklet in your right ankle as.. You can't wear payal and go to college and this a bangle you can wear this.. In place of your bangles.. And Aditya will make you wear this all.. Okh
Siya nodded with tears in her eyes...

Shhhh... Shh why my little girl is crying.. Saing this her father in law.. Stroked her head.. Lovingly.. My thank you are not enough.. For the things you all are doing for me siya said almost crying.....beta we do things only for the people we love and when we say that you are our daughter.. You are really our daughter.. Her papa said lovingly.. Maa come let's have a group hug.. Siya said looking at Rita and called her... And they shared a group hug.. Aditya come... Why are you standing... Hearing this siya become little anxious . . And Aditya saw her dilemma and said.. Na you guys continue.. I will leave for hospital.. And siya come fast i will help you and then we can go together.. Saying this he went toward his room

She was so happy with them.. She is fine with everyone except me.. But am i not the main reason of her misery... How could i except her to be same with me.. She entered the room breaking my thoughts.. She kept the gifts on bed and was.. Heading toward the closet room.. But i called her.. Listen and she halted on her steps and turned around... I took the box and forwarded toward her.. She hesitantly took it and saw it... Open it and dont deny it as you have took everyones gift.. So you have to take this..

He is right.. I don't want his gift but still i took it and opened it.. It has a latest smart phone.. With all covers and everything... Ohh God this is best.. I  jumped in excitement and said thank you... Thank you so much... I really wanted a phone.. I saw him smiling and i instantly stop.. Ohh shit what the hell am i doing.. I meekly uttered a sorry and again started living..

I hate the sorry she said... I want her to be the way she is... Actually i want her like this only for me... But can't say it... I saw her leaving again.. So i again stopped her and said... Let me tie all these around you and then you can change and i will be waiting downstairs..

She nodded and walk toward me and sat on the bed... I slowly sat on my knees in front of her and took her feet and kept it on my thighs... What are you doing don't... She said hesitantly.. Shhh let me do my work saying this i asked her to lift her saree a little up and she did as i told and her.. Beautiful legs came in front of my eyes... Controlling my emotion i slowly removed her anklet and i saw her closing her eyes... I like it . . And i tie the one anklet in her right ankle and it creat a chim sound...then i held her wrist and slowly removed the bangles looking directly in her eyes... Running my finger on her wrist and she shivered... I love this effect on her.. I slowly opened the bracelet type bangel and trust me this is the best jewellery she got compare to every other one..in gold Siyaram was written on the platinum bangle.. And then i got up.. I Bent toward her as she is shorter in hight and now she is sitting on the bed.. Making herself more short... I ran my fingers on her neck opening her mangalsutra and tied the pendant around her neck... Blowing air in her ear... And she shivered again.. I instantly left saying.. I loved the bangles.. And went downstairs...
Bye byr