Ch-2

CONTINUE:

But the problem is she .... She was suppose to be my brides sister. I was about to marry her cousin sister... It was pure arrange marriage... So me not getting married to her... Didn't effected me that much....

I was sitting in the mandap... And the bride came... Everything was going fine but when the asked me to fill the Vermilion i lifted her veil.. Then i saw her.... And i was shocked and looked at my parents... They nodded with a pleading eyes and like this i got married to her and post wedding ritual... We came here to banglore....

She is beautiful, chirpy, and clumsy... Total opposite of me... Probably that's the reason which attract me toward her.. But i know she will never love me... But trust me i really want this marriage to work.. Us to work... But who would like to be with a uncle like me... She is completely right about her thoughts of not liking me.

Fine dr varna it's already too late.. You should sleep . As tomorrow you have to go to hospital. Saying this he closed the balcony get... Once looked at her and went to his bed and soon sleep engulfed him.

I saw him sleeping in his bed. I don't hate him... But i can't even except him. I never thought to get married this early.. I wanted to study.. Become a successful doctor than fall in love and then marriage but everything.. Went wrong. Being a 19 year old and  already married to a 32 year old surgeon... Ohh God.

And .. I saw him smoking cigarette.. I just hate those who do these smoking and drinking. He have that every thing in him which i never wanted in my husband except one thing,.. That is him being a doctor and regardless of all these i still want to become a doctor like him.

They are good people as they themselves asked me to study and made sure my admission is done in there hospital.. My dream  medical college.

if two days back everything had been good then i wouldn't be standing over hear... Wearing all these of his name.

That day....

TWO DAYS AGO :

everything was great my uncles daughter kaveri was going to get married... To one of the best surgeon Dr vikramaditya varma. She was five year elder than me.. I with my family came to attend the wedding.. I am the only daughter of my parents... Everything was smooth except the bride who didn't look happy at all.. But shrugging this... We enjoyed the wedding function and on the day of wedding i was sent to bring her.. But her room was empty..there was no one.. I immediately informed everyone and they started looking  of her... But zero result..

Than my uncle called her and to our surprise she recieved it and said never try to contact her as she never want to get married to that stupid dr... She deserves someone far better and she has dreams to fullfill. And at last she said i nerd like siya is perfect match for that stupid dr.. And hence me being forced and i become a wife a daughter in law.. Of varma family...

END OF FLASHBACK

I will never love him.. I just take him a room partner and a mentor that's it.. And i dont want anyone to know that i am his wife... Never . But he is decent at least.. He didn't try Or force me for anything.

I should sleep as i am already a heavy sleeper and Tomorrow i have to go to college.... Finally i am excited for my medical college life...

Bye bye... That's  it do vote and comment
And try my other stories

I should sleep as i have