4

Simons Pov:

god my head hurts, what happened? i think to myself as i snuggle into a unfamiliar blanket, and why is it so cold? i sit up, trying to fine the source of the problem, i thus look down at the floor,

" is that my- "

i look down at my self, I'm completely naked. aside from the now migraine, all i could think about was WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! i scan the room with my eyes, this must be the winter kings room, man this just gets worse and worse. i thus get up, grab my cloths from off the floor and put them on. after im completely dressed i tip toe out of the room trying not to make a sound, just incase the winter king is in there. after leaving the bedroom i found myself in a long hall with about a dozen doors on each side, as much as i wanted to explore all of these rooms i couldn't, my head is killing me, not to mention my legs. walking all the way down the hall i saw i familiar looking room, the throne room! from there i was able to make my way to the stair case, then retrace my steps to the kitchen. once in the kitchen i tried to find a medicine cabinet but no luck, i look around just incase there's something helpful laying around, instead of medicine i find a empty bottle, two shot glasses and cup on the floor.

"what the-?"

"hello Simon!" the winter king said walking up behind me

"AAAHH" i shouted, not expecting anyone to be there

"are you feeling alright?" he said in a slightly concerned tone

"no, my head's pounding and it feels like my legs are gunna fall off" i said snapping at him 

it took the winter king a second to take in what i just said, after really understanding what id said he looks down at my legs, back at me and starts to blush.

"o-oh um why don't you sit down? ill get you something to help with the hang over" he mumbled as he raced to put to gather some sort of drink.

"hang over? did i drink last night?" i said puzzled 

now that i think about it i usually don't remember crap after dinking so that would explain a lot, but then again i usually remember something in the following days. in no time the winter king was back with the concoction had just made.

"oh glob!, what is that smell?!" i exclaimed due to the sudden odder now filling the room.

"its this drink" he said forcing a smile wile also trying not to gag

"no shit sherlock" i said with sarcasm

i decided there's no avoiding it, i took the mysterious drink from the winter king and downed it in one go. needless to say it was the most vomit-inducing beverage I had ever consumed.

TYSM ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, THIS STORY IS WELL OVER 2K WORDS AND I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YALL,  MABYE LATER IN THE STORY YALL MIGHT GET A MUSIC VIDEO MADE BY YOURS TRULY :D

sincerely K.bly-