11

Simons pov:

As the winter king got up I suddenly thought, why is he being so suspicious? he lies to me, then he start muttering stuff under his breath, not that I don't do that but that's not the point, then he just leaves?

"But we just got here-" damnit Simon, can't you just have faith in yourself for one god damn second? "never mind" the winter king lingers for a second, looking at me before he ends up walking away.

why did he linger? Just standing there, watching me... uhhgg im reading to much into this, I was lost in thought, this resulted in me subconsciously eating. before I knew it all my food was gone but so was the winter king, what is he doing? I get fionna and cake can be a hand full but this long just to check on them? I decide to move the tray from off of me and set in on the other side of the bed, hoping of the bed and walking towards the door of the room, I glance back. This all seems so familiar yet, new

I brush it off as nothing and start walking down the long hall i was in early, i honestly don't want to go though all those doors so instead I  pick one at random, I raise my hand sticking my finger out, close my eyes and spin around. I stop suddenly, opening my eyes to see what door I picked, 5th to the left. As I walk over I start to see a mist coming from under the door and giggling? the sound of a little girl echos though the hall and around the closed room, then I hear talking.

"Simon? when will I be able to play again? The child said wearily

"Soon dear, not to long before the crack goes away" i hear winter king say, when the hell did this guy get a kid? Wait Simon? That's my...

Marci..?!

That voice, it has to be her! But why in the world is she still so young? Me and the winter king are the exact same, age wise at least. Not to mention the land formations of mine and his Ooo and almost identical, so why is she still just a little girl? I start the hear foot steps, coming closer and closer towards the door. Crap! He's coming this way, in an attempt to not be caught snooping I book it down the hall, my shoes colliding without the icy floor, I practically slid across the ice and I hit a sharp turn into the room, running to the bed and hoping on I hear winter king call for me.

"Simon? May you help me with something?" Crap, I'm busted

I get back up from off the bed and start at the door, craaaaapppp I'm practically walking to my doom, once in the hall I see the winter king standing there with his hands of his hips looking right at me with annoyed eyes.

"I'm sorry to bother but where you here just now?"

How did he know!?

"I- uhh" I muttered, the words trapped in my head.

"It's quite alright, I've been meaning to give you a full tour, oh! And again sorry for the wait, Fionna needed something from me"

I almost died! I really thought I was done for, but what was that giggling? I'm still curious but no more close calls.

"Simon? May I ask a favor of you?"

"Ya sure, what is it?"

"Oh you'll see~"

ELLO MY WONDERFUL READERS, NOW I GET THAT ITS LESS WINTERKOV THEN I INTENDED BUT I RUSHED THE FIRST CHAPTERS AND NOW IM PAYING TO PRICE, SO THIS IS GUNNA BE A SLOW BURN BUT PLEASE AS ALWAYS ENJOY!!!