15

Winter kings pov:

It's not morally wrong to love yourself! a little love never hurts, I thought to myself as I examined my counterpart. I slowly made my way up simons arm with my hand, gently gliding my hand up and down his arm, lifting up his sleeve in the process. Over around a minute of this Simon finally unclenched his eyes, it took a second but he looked up at me, I couldn't help myself, I cupped his cheek with my free hand, once I did this he looked shocked, then soon after rested his face in the palm of my hand From that moment our eyes locked. it was as if the stars had aligned, that one and only moment felt more magical then the crown its self. I tried to fight the urge but, I needed another taste, another taste of his warm lips, his, warmth, his everything. At that moment I realized, at some point I had leaned forward, I now, not even 3 inches away from his face think, What's the point of keeping this charade? With that I let all self control I had shrivel away, I soon leaned in slightly kissing him.

i soon pulled back, pure shock plastered across his face, with wide eyes he stared directly forward. wanting to get a better look at simons face i reach for his chin, pulling his face up to look at me again.

"something the matter... simon?" i say slowly and calmly

"i-" simon managed to get out before, i once again leaned in to kiss him, what can i say hes irresistible

Simons pov:

all i could do was sit there, i was frozen in place, what the hell is happening?! its just to much, i felt my eyes start to tear up, everything was to much! was this his plan?! with a thousand thoughts running though my head i hadn't noticed the winter king had grabed my face with both is cold hands, with the potion it felt like my face was going to freeze off. between the kisses i took sharp and shallow breaths, i was suffocating. i wanted to put up a fight, or at least struggle but all i could do was let the trears in my eyes fall.

After what felt like an eternity he pulled off of me, giving me a chance to properly catch my breath. While trying to make sense of the situation, I hadn't noticed that after the winter king got off of me, he had starter to take off some of his clothes. First was his coat, then his vest, then his tie, the one after he started to unbutton his shirt. Wait, whats going on? Is he- are we going- I was trapped in my mind again, all I could do was watch as the king once more approached me.

"This will be, fun" the winter king says before plopping him self onto me, grabbing me by the collar and kissing me.

SUP GANG!!! JUST WANTED TO SAY TYSMMM FOR 10K VEIWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1!!!!1!11!11!!