New Town.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii, I'm so totally sorry for not updatinggg, This week has been awful, excluding Channie's bday. So, uh, there will now be POV's. My dumb butt forgot to write those.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent's POV

                   I was mad. Mad that mother made us move from England. Even though I wasn't happy, I would've preferred it. The one good thing about this whole situation was my best friend, Mattias Johnathan was coming along. His parents basically disowned him a long time ago, because he refused to get married and take over their company. I don't blame him, we are still, only seniors in high school.  My mother had already thought of him as a son, so she immediately adopted him and then proceeded to sue his parents, saying that they deserved it anyway.

                     We were at the airport, waiting in the passenger terminal. I had my journal out, writing stuff down. Yes, I have a journal. My therapist told me it's better to write them down than keep them in, if not wanting to talk about the situation. On my left was my mom, who was dressed in a pink sundress, with brown sandals. Her black hair was down and gracefully cascaded down her back. Next to her was my adorable little sister. Abby was in an 'Art is Life' t-shirt, white jeans with paint and drawings, hat wrapped around her waist. Her hair was brown just like our dad's hair, and her blue eyes were from our mom. Unlike me, instead of having brown eyes like everyone else in my family, I had gotten my father's blue eyes.

        Mattias wore a plain gray hoodie and matching sweatpants. I wore a similar style, but my outfit was dark blue, topped off with a silver chain around my neck and waist. There were many girls in the airport, that stared at us seductively. Mattias and I were used to it. At our old high school, Middleton High, we were popular for our looks and smarts. Girls often crowded around us for our attention, boys glared at us, mad we stole all the attention from the girls. In reality, we didn't want it, we were more focused on our schooling and the activities we joined. Matt and I would go to the gym once every two weeks, me being the more active of the two of us. While he was into painting, I was more into cooking and photography. 

                      Finally, it was time for us to board the plane. A few hours and cloud pictures later, we arrived in California, and a chauffeur arrived to pick us up. Mattias and Abby were cuddling in the backseat, while my mom was in the front passenger seat, on a business call. After my dad died, my mom broke down, to the point where she would always be drunk. There were days she just sat in the corner of her room weeping and days when she refused to eat. Days where it got so bad we had to take her to the hospital. Therapy obviously wasn't an option, because she refused to talk to anyone but me and Mattias. It was heartbreaking for both of us because my mother had just given birth, to Abby. So we had an extra person to look after. It took a while, but my mom bounced back, there were still nights I did find her crying in her room looking at a picture of dad. She didn't get over his death, but she pulled through and managed to make one of the biggest jewelry companies, known all around the world.

                             When we arrived at the new neighborhood, I was slightly impressed.  There were many big houses, most of them built castle-like.  I instantly had the feeling that most people here would be snobby and only do things for their own personal gain. I hated people like that, all they did was take advantage of people and make fun of others that weren't as well off as them.  As we drove past a house, it piqued my interest. It was a simple white manor, with a pool house and a little garden.  There were many windows and a sunroof. Looking through one of the windows, I saw a short girl, probably about my age, dancing. She had purple cat-eared headphones on and was visibly vibing to whatever song she was listening to. She wore fuzzy yellow socks, blue cat shorts, and a rainbow crop top.  Her eyes were closed, as she danced, her long brown hair, bouncing around behind her.