CHARACTER/BOOK INFORMATION

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

•CHARACTER PROFILE•

NAME: [Name] [Lastname]

GENDER: Female

SEXUALITY: Sapphic

(In contemporary usage, "Sapphic" refers to femmes attracted to other femmes whether they identify as lesbian, bisexual, queer, trans, masc, or any diverse identity falling within the spectrum of same-sex attractions. Just mentioning this 'cause you get a gf later lmao)

HEIGHT: 168 cm. (5'5)

QUIRK: Poltergeist/Quiet Down

QUIRK DESCRIPTION: Poltergeist grants the user many different abilities, the most notable being the ability to 'phase.' Phasing turns her, and any non-living thing that's directly touching her skin, into a ghost. Meaning she's not only invisible, but she's unable to be harmed and touched by anything. Including herself. She can phase separate body parts at once, but cannot completely phase when a living thing is touching her. Another factor to this powerful quirk, is something she calls 'blinking.' Once activated, any blinking she does will teleport her to the location she's looking at. She cannot blink when she is touched by the living either. The last ability being telekinesis. As long as she's looking at the object, she can move it around at will. Quiet Down is always activated when the trigger word is said by the user. Anyone within earshot will be unable to speak or make any noise using their vocal cords. Is they are actively making noise while she activates it, they'll be unable to move for 3-5 minutes. The trigger is 'Hush.' this quirk makes her ears hyper-sensitive, giving her good hearing but also making her easily overwhelmed by sound.

QUIRK DRAWBACK/S: when overusing 'Quiet', her ears will begin to ring and her throat will grow sore. An overuse of 'Poltergeist' has many negative effects, the most prominent being the dizziness that comes with blinking, and the cramping that comes with changing phases too often. However, if she ends up staying in her phasing state for too often, she risks passing out when she unphases again. This is because of her body growing used to the state of her ghost form, and snapping out of that takes a toll on her body. The same thing would happen when she was phased, but there is no way to pass out, since she pretty much doesn't exist then. Her quirk is extraordinarily strong, but only because she has trained herself. It's very easy to go overboard with her quirk.

PERSONALITY: introverted, impulsive, jumpy, talkative but only when she's comfortable with someone. Polite and a bit awkward when around adults or strangers, laidback and taunting when around friends. Insightful, yet somehow an awful judge of character. A bit oblivious about actual romantic advances, and usually believes it's just jokes, petty.

LIKES: warmth, cats, candy, Miruko, talkative people, fire, ducks.

DISLIKES: loud noises, sudden movements, the color orange, being cold, sitting still for too long, people doubting her skills, M*neta

IMMEDIATE FAMILY:

Kari [Lastname]: Mother (Mom)

QUIRK: Quiet Down

DEFINING FEATURE/S: Blonde hair, green eyes, usually wearing headphones.

ALIASES: the OG loud blonde (Author), Kar (Maiyuna)

Maiyuna [Lastname]: Mother (Momma)

QUIRK: Poltergeist

DEFINING FEATURE/S: Black (dyed) hair, [Eye Color] eyes, semi-transparent hands

ALIASES: MILF (Author), the goth (Author), Yuna (Kari)

•BOOK INFO•

YANDERE LIST (alphabetical):

Denki Kaminari {romantic}

Ejirou Kirishima {romantic}

Fumikage Tokoyami {romantic}

Himiko Toga {romantic}

Hitoshi Shinsou {romantic}

Izuku Midoriya {romantic}

Katsuki Bakugou {romantic}

Mina Ashido {romantic}

Momo Yaoyarozu {romantic}

Neito Monoma {romantic}

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight) {platonic}

Ochako Uraraka {romantic}

Shouta Aizawa (Eraserhead) {platonic}

Shouto Todoroki {romantic}

The LOV -Toga {platonic}

Tsuyu Asui {romantic}

-(BOLD TEXT INSIDE PARENTHESES IS THE AUTHOR'S IMPUT IN FUTURE CHAPTERS)

-ANY ITALIC TEXT IS EMPHASIZED

-THIS:

『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』

MEANS THAT MORE THAN A DAY HAS PASSED BETWEEN SENTENCES

-THIS:

MEANS THAT SOME TIME HAS PASSED, BUT LESS THAN A DAY.

-THIS:

.

MEANS THAT LITTLE TO NO TIME HAS PASSED, AND IS JUST A WAY TO PROGRESS THE STORY

-IF I ADD OR REMOVE A YANDERE ON AN IMPULSE, I WILL MENTION IT IN THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

(655 Words)

A/N: if you're new here, hi :D welcome welcome, I do not have a schedule for chapters and this book is just for fun

if you've been here before, hi again :D

MOST of the chapters until 23 or so will be just re-written versions of the original because my creativity died with my tolerance for bullshit 2 years ago. anyways