Chp 2: A Man-child? he's my friend now.

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE DURING THE SLUDGE VILLAIN INCIDENT

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

"[Name]! Get down here, you'll be late!" Kari called from the living room, both her and Maiyuna waiting on the couch. 

Today was one of the few days the parents were home at the same time for the day, and they intended to spend that time together. 

Of course, that had to wait a bit since their daughter was supposed to be going to school soon.

"Jesus, what's taking her so long? It can't be that hard to put on a three-piece uniform. She hasn't even had breakfast yet."

"Maybe she's sick, Kar. she did mention that she felt a bit Nauseas before she went to sleep." The Raven-ette mentioned, her translucent hand traveling up to her hair as she brushed a strand away from her face. 

A groan was heard approaching the pair, the sound followed by [Name] with eye bags rivaling Eraserhead's. The child fell onto the couch beside them, the messy blob of [Hair Color] sprawling out Across the blonde's lap. "and you didn't think to mention that sooner?" Kari asked rhetorically. 

"I was tired- I'm sorry, sugar." Maiyuna sighed, giving the ghost an apologetic look.

"Kid, you look like you haven't slept in weeks. Shit. You're sick, aren't you?" She placed her hand on the young girl's forehead.

"Bad headache. It didn't let me sleep." the latter grumbled, rubbing her eyes with one hand while the other straightened the bow on her uniform.

"Jeez, you're burning up. Maybe you shouldn't go to school today." Kari suggested, her tone much softer than usual. the aforementioned hand moved up to the top of the ghost's head.

"Now you tell me?" [Name] groaned, arms falling to her sides.

"Why didn't you come take some pain relief? You know where we keep them, right?" Kari asked.

"I didn't want to bother you guys. And I kinda thought it would go away in the morning" 

"Poor thing. You can head back upstairs, take a nap if you need it. We're gonna be gone for a couple hours, okay?" the goth cooed, grabbing her purse from the table beside her. [Name] just nodded and stood up, turning around to go back to her room. 

"Bye, kid. Get some sleep. Love you" Kari smiled, standing up and stretching, catching the headphones her wife tossed her. 

"Love you, honey. I hope you feel better- hey, if you get hungry you can have some of the cake in the kitchen. it's freshly baked~" Maiyuna sang, walking away from the couch and opening the front door for both the adults to exit.

.

Arriving to her room, [Name] changed into some loungewear and sat down at her desk, powering on her computer and searching through the abundance of free games she had downloaded.

Eventually deciding on a multiplayer fighting game that she remembered to be at least decently well-made, she joined a public lobby and was put onto red team with a few other people, though most of them ragequit when they died for the first time. 

There was only one other person that was actually good at the game, user 'catchthese_hands' to be exact. They won most of their matches despite being outnumbered, messaging each other back and forth through chat to work together. 

{[Random]} was sniped by {catchthese_hands}

{catchthese_hands}: imagine dying lmao